5

Carlos' eyes shined brighter than fireworks on the 4th of July when him and Jay arrived bat the amusement park. He hoped out the car and literally ran to the ticket booth. " Hurry up Jay! " He shouted as his husband Jay. " Slow down Carlos! I'm coming! " Jay said laughing as he walked up to Carlos.

" I can't! I'm so excited! " Carlos said with a wide smile on his face. Jay smiled and pecked his lips. " You're so adorable. " He cooed then turned around towards the lady at the ticket booth. She didn't look so cheery.

Carlos stood behind Jay. He wrapped his arms around his waist. Jay gave the season pass to the woman and she rudely snatched it from his hands. " Excu- " Carlos started then stopped. He didn't want to cause a scene. He took a breath and avoided eye contact with her.

Jay chuckled and turned hid face slightly to give Carlos one of hid adorable lop sided smiles. Carlos smiled and rested his head on Jay's shoulder. The woman rolled her eyes as she gave Jay the season pass. Carlos gave her his favorite finger and walked off with Jay. The lady scoffed but Carlos didn't care.

" Where do you want to go first? " Jay asked. " There. " Carlos said pointing to the biggest, fastest, tallest rollercoaster there. It was called Life. Pretty bold name for a rollercoaster if you asked him.

" Um... Look! Let's go win some prizes! " Jay said guiding Carlos away from the rollercoaster and to the prize booths. " Um OK. " Carlos said with a confused laugh. Jay cheered when he won Carlos a bear.

" Awh thanks Jay. " Carlos said hugging the bear. Jay smiled and grabbed Carlos' hand.

After about 30 minuets of prize winning, Carlos won Jay a cute ice cream plush, a penguin, and a palm tree plush. Jay won Carlos a pizza plush which was adorable. A cake plush and a cute cigarette plush with Bob Marley hair and a Jamaican hat. So cute!

" Now can we go on Life? " Carlos asked tugging on Jay's shirt. " I am so hungry let's go get some food! " Jay said. Carlos knew something was up.

" Jaaaay! It's been forever! Let's go on Life! " Carlos whined pulled at Jay's sleeve. " But I want to go on other rides first! Save the best for last right? " Jay said and Carlos groaned with a nod. " I guess. " Carlos said knowing Jay had a point.

The two went on multiple rides. " OK Jay we did what you wanted to do. Can we PLEASE go on Life? " Carlos asked and Jay went silent. Jay looked like he was gonna cry. " Jay what's wrong? Don't cry! You can tell me what's wrong! No secrets remember? " Carlos said pulling Jay in for a hug.

" I... I'm afraid of rollercoasters. " Jay whispered holding onto Carlos for dear life. " Why didn't you tell me? " Carlos asked rubbing his back as sobs came from his mouth. " I thought you'd laugh at me. " Jay said tightening his grip on Carlos.

" Jay De Vil. I would never laugh at you for being afraid. It's natural like my fear for dogs. I love you for you. Not for what you are and aren't afraid of. " Carlos said looking at Jay straight in the brunettes eyes.

" Really? " Jay asked sniffing. " Really really. " Carlos said with a smile. Jay smiled and kissed him. " I love you too. " Jay said breaking the kiss.

" We can go hone now if you want to. " Carlos said sorta disappointed that they didn't go on Life. " No. " Jay said. " We are going on Life. Cmon. " He said pulling Carlos to the line.

They waited like an hour before they finally got to the front. Carlos was so excited. He smiled and looked at Jat who had the facial expression that he just saw a ghost.

" Don't worry! You have nothing to worry about while I'm here. " Carlos reassured Jay as they got strapped in. Jay grabbed Carlos' hand and Carlos can tell you this. Jay breaking his hand would be an understatement.

The ride started going up and up and up. Jay looked so scared. " Don't sorry it'll be fun! " I screamed then the ride plummeted down super fast. Everyone screamed but none as loud as Jay.

" AHHHHHH! " He screamed as the ride plunged. There were twists and turns. " Make it stop! " He yelled. Two loop-de-loops. " I think I'm gonna be sick! " He moaned out sounding it too. Another plunge. " Oh. My. Gooooood! " He screamed bloddy murder. The rife repeated itself. 3 more times.

" Woo Hoo! " Carlos shouted amped. This was so fun to him! He ride stopped and Jay struggled to get himself out the cart wanting to get out right now. The man came and let us out. Jay stumbled out pulling me to the car. I get in the drivers seat laughing.

" The things I do for you. " Jay said getting in the car. Carlos buckled myself down as did Jay and drove home.

" The things you do. " Carlos said laughing.

The End!

_____________________________

Hello there my fellow Wattpad strangers! I hope you liked this chapter! Nice little one shot! If you like this chapter why don't you...

- Vote it helps me out a lot!
- Comment! Tell me your thoughts and give me prompts! If you want to know more ways go to the first chapter that you most likely skipped!
- Follow me because I follow back instantaniously!
- Please please ease! Excuse all grammar errors in this chapter! Kay thanks!
- I think that is all I love you all and I will see you in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx