Sibling Rivalry (BSM #4)

(Age 15)

Being a fifteen year old was considered pretty hard, as is, but when your older brother is in one of the biggest boy bands in the world, it's just about ten times more harder.

Not to mention, said older brother, you know the one who's supposed to be super helpful and maybe tease you a bit, entirely ignores you when he's on tour.

Solely because Gemma, your older sister who is also supposed to be someone you can talk to, is there and they always spend so much time together.

Harry is always with her, and sure they're close in age, but I mean it still hurts when both your siblings constantly ignore you, but only when they're together. But I mean when aren't they together?

You sigh softly grabbing your black iPhone off the night stand, tapping on the Instagram icon and seeing at least three pictures of Harry and Gemma hanging out today.

Harry wasn't even on tour! I mean sometimes you could spend time with Harry when Gemma was away with friends and he was actually home, but no, the one week Harry was home, Gemma cleared her plans.

Even your mum was getting annoyed because Harry had been home for about twenty minutes, hugged her and dad but ignored you entirely.

She knew instantly you were hurt, especially after the happy reunion him and Gemma had. Then they left to go shop or 'catch up' or whatever they do.

You frown and lock your phone, setting it back on the stand and walk downstairs to get some tea.

You wait patiently for the teas familiar whistle, your mum walks over rubbing your back.

"I'll talk to him, hm?" She asks softly, looking down at you, knowing you knew exactly what she was talking about.

You nod sadly as the tea kettle whistles, you hop off the barstool, walking over to it and pouring the tea, fixing the bag.

Harry and Gemma come home a few hours later, both of them laughing happily, the both carry shopping bags on there arms.

You just rinse the cup your tea was in, setting it in the sink and rush off to your room, not wanting to hear anymore of their happy bonding time.

You try not to cry, but end up shutting and locking the door, turning on some music rather loudly. You pull the covers way above your head and start to cry in your stuffed teddy bear.

Patches, that's the teddy bears name, Harry gave him to you when you were about four. You loved the teddy bear, always slept with it since.

Meanwhile downstairs, your mum's talking with your brother and sister.

"You all cannot just ignore her and then rub it in her face like that. It's not like she's ever done anything to either of you." She says, her voice firm, stern.

Harry sighs. "Mum I get that maybe we've been excluding her, but she is six or so years older than us, what're we even supposed to do?" He asks, rolling his eyes.

"Are you saying because she's fifteen you all can't go to the movies or shop or something?" She asks.

He sighs. "No we can." He mumbles, realizing he is in the wrong and there is no way out of this.

"You better go right up there and apologize." She says, walking off to the kitchen to start dinner.

"Y/N... Can I come in, maybe?" Harry asks, knocking on your door, his voice soft and gentle.

You sniffle and pull your self out from your covers, pressing your palms firmly to your eyes after opening the door.

"Y-yeah sure." You hiccup, moving back to your bed.

Harry frowns seeing your tears. "Oh princess." He says gently.

Princess was Harry's nickname for you, it always has been. Sure he hasn't used it in ages, but it was still his nickname for you.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize just how much we were excluding you, and it's entirely my fault. I should've tried to include you. I promise I'll be better." He whispers, looking at you as he sets down beside you.

You nod sadly and hug him tightly, still crying somewhat.

He wraps his arms around you and kisses your head, frowning slightly, feeling terrible.

You melt into his arms, missing the still familiar, but fading, comfort they provided.

Authors Note || hi. Thank you so much for 100+ reads. I never expected this book to start off so well as my first one did, but it has! I hope you all enjoy my preferences.

Links to my social media||

Instagram; riskymgc {fan account}

Tumblr: ashtonsgreenlight {5sos writing blog}

Tumblr: liamsrisk {1D writing blog}