Protective (BSM #15)

Age 14

It wasn't like you weren't gorgeous, it was just that to boys your age, or better yet fourteen year old boys filled with raging testosterone, well they were just attracted to blue eyed girls with long hair and decent sized boobs and an ass. And well you just had that. This was nice, you enjoyed the attention from boys but you see, Harry your older brother, absolutely hated it. Harry was so protective, so so protective, mainly because he was one of those fourteen year old boys once.

You were out at the skating rink, a lot of people from your school always hung out there, but you went with Harry, because you both liked to skate, and he hadn't spent time with you in a good while.

You were wearing some shorts and a crop top, your mum didn't seem to mind, your brother definitely did, but at the end of the day, your mum's decision overturned Harry's.

Harry still smiled at you and had his arm over you as you waited patiently for your skates. A boy walked by. "Hi Y/N." A boy whistled smirking at you. Harry had never spun around so fast in his life.

"Stay away from my baby sister." He growled. You blushed.

"Harry quit!" You frown, blushing brightly and turning to hide in Harry's chest, embarrassed. He just smiles a bit and rubs your back as you hide. The boy had a cocky look on his face, Harry gave him a hard glare and he was gone.

"Let's go skate little one." He whispers softly in your ear and you both walk onto the rink.

You hold onto a railing for a little bit until it could kind of remember everything and get your footing back almost. He smiles. "Come on Y/N!" He calls already out there. You take a deep breath and start to take small strides, they progressively get bigger and bigger until you're out there with Harry.

Both of you were laughing and giggling to each other, talking occasionally racing across the rink, doing tricks, participating in the games the staff hosted, until it was finally time to go home.

You returned your skates and walked out of the car with Harry. "Did you have fun today?" He smiles, turning to you and then putting the car in reverse to back out of the parking spot.

"Except for when you embarrassed me!" You huff sighing softly and crossing your arms a bit.

He sighs and keeps his hands on the wheel. "Y/N, I'm sorry okay? I never meant to embarrass you, I'm just really protective and I don't want a boy whistling at you okay?" He sighs, and you nod softly, understanding. Truth be told you hated that they whistled at you. It felt so wrong and demeaning, honestly.

"I don't like it when they whistle." You whisper, your voice soft and shy.

He nods softly. "You don't deserve that disrespect, but lets get on a happier note, what do you want for dinner?" He asks smiling softly.

You think for a minute and shrug softly. "Not picky whatever you want." You say softly. 

He smiles and pulls into a locally owned small little sit down restaurant. The two of you talk about a lot of different things and then he drives home. The two of you fall asleep while watching movies. 

Authors Note 

Hey Guys! How has everyone been? Good I hope! 

Remember my ask is always open and you can always comment requests! 

xx 

-Taylor