Same Career Different Person (BSM #6)

You and Harry were twins, yes, but that did not by no means, mean you were the same person. For starters, you were definitely a girl, but I mean other than that..Well maybe you were really similar.

You both went into the music industry, you even did a few duos together, it was pretty kick ass, because you all could make some amazing harmonies, not to mention you love hanging out with your older brother, (by three minutes), in the studio.

Tonight is definitely full on pressure. Your mum and dad were going to be at the show, and your twin, Harry. Your music career had taken off a bit later, but everything was going well. You were playing your first arena show, and your family was there.

You sat in your dressing room, drinking water and starting on some simple warm-ups. A familiar voice joined you, you turn around and look up seeing Harry.

You squeal. "Harry!" You say happily and jump into his arms, besides the similarities, he did get all the height in the entire freaking gene pool.

"Y/N!" He smiles and spins you slightly, chuckling. Loud giggles fell from your lips.

"I'm so nervous, bubs." You whisper softly, your head laying in the crook of his neck.

"Don't be, your show is going to be amazing, we couldn't be prouder!" He whispers smiling softly at you.

You nod softly and Harry walks back to his seat, you walk onstage nervously, you grab the mic from the mic stand and wait for the music to begin.

You start to sing, quickly getting lost in it all. As the show comes to an end, you walk backstage, sweaty and panting, you grab a bottle of water and drink a good bit of it.

"What'd you think?" You ask, tightening the cap on your water bottle as Harry and your mum and dad walk backstage.

"You're vocals were amazing, your voice has gotten so much more stronger, I'm so proud." Harry says and your smile was so big it hurt, honestly.

"Thank you so much!" You smile and nod at him, a small blush on your cheeks.

Even though Harry wasn't so much older than you, you still felt obligated to make him proud, you didn't know why, but you did love the feeling you got when he did say he's proud of you.

Authors Note

Hello! I hope these are doing well, aha I love you all!

Question of the Update: Who do you want me to write more of?