Potty Training (DDM #3)

(Age 2)

You had just recently turned two, and so Liam had officially decided that it was time for you to wear big girl panties and no more diapers. 

"Hey baby girl." Liam coos and lifts you up out of your crib and smiles, kissing your head sweetly. You yawn gently and cuddle into him more as he lays you down on the changing table.

 He puts you into a diaper since he was taking you out in public today.  Mainly to pick out some underwear for you to get you excited and a new toy since he had promised, since you had been such a good helper the past week. You didn't complain about having to spend two nights at Grandma's or anything, so he was very proud. Especially when he got a good report from Karen. 

"We get my toy today?" You ask mumbling a bit and rubbing your tired eyes. 

"Yeah baby, we'll get your toy today." He coos, and sets you down on his lap. "Baby, are you wanting to be a big girl?" He coos, gently, crouching down, unsure how else to explain all of this. 

"Me want to!" You squeal happily, giggling. It had gotten to the point where you didn't want to wear diapers anymore because of the hassle of having to stop to be changed in the midst of your playtime. 

"You're going to potty in the potty right baby?" He smiles putting some breakfast on your little plate cooing gently. 

"Yeah!" You squeal and start to eat, Liam helping occasionally, finally wiping your hands with baby wipes and taking you out of the high chair. 

You get dressed and Liam takes you to a department store, smiling as he walks over to the little girls section, letting you pick out a package and then setting you in the buggy and pushing it over to the toys. 

You pick out a play-dough toy work shop thing and start to swing your feet. "Daddy wants you to tell him when you have to go potty, okay?" He says, cooing gently, smiling, as he gets into the check out line. 

You nod. "Otay daddy." You say playing with the shrill part of your tutu like skirt you were wearing. 

A few weeks into Liam's potty training, you had been doing really good, Liam was really proud of you, so finally he decided he would see how well you would do out to breakfast with some of the boys. 

"Good morning baby girl." He smiles and picks you up out of your crib, changing you into some underwear after you go to the bathroom giving you a small piece of candy. "Are you excited to go out to eat this morning and see your uncles?" He coos bouncing you a bit. 

You nod softly still pretty tired, rubbing your eyes and whining a bit. "Come on baby, you gotta pick out your outfit." He coos gently, opening your closet, still holding you on his hip. 

You look and point to your sparkly black tutu type skirt with the black and white sweater and your black and white toddler converse. "Cute baby." He coos and helps get you dressed carrying you out to your car seat, buckling you in. 

You nod softly lifting your arms so he could fasten the second belt and then hold your stuffed teddy bear in your arms. Afterwards, he lets a security guard start to drive, mainly since all four boys are going to be together, so they needed a security team. 

Once you all arrive, you hold onto Liam's hand tighty bouncing on your toes. Liam crouches down. "Do you have to go potty?" He asks gently. 

"No daddy." You smile, shaking your head, he nods and gets you a booster seat, setting you in it, after you hug all the boys. 

"What do you want to drink sweetie?" Liam asks snapping the seat on the booster seat. 

"Chocolate milk!" You chirp happily, he nods and orders it for you, also giving his drink order. 

After everyone finishes breakfast, Liam grabs some baby wipes  and wipes the syrup off your hands and face. "Do you have to go potty? You haven't gone since this morning baby." He says, it had been about two hours because of the boys talking and having a bit of slow service.   

You shake your head. "No daddy."  You say and blush softly. 

"Well we're going to try okay, sweetie?" He says taking your hand and walking down the small hallway that lead to the restrooms.  He opens the Woman's bathroom, believe it or not, he had to ask his mum which bathroom he was supposed to take you into.  

He gently guides you to the handicap stall and puts the paper on the toilet setting you up there.  Liam picks you up and helps you get dressed again and makes you wash your hands, you really didn't have to pee. 

He walks out and meets the security guard smiling gently. 'We've got a bit of a crowd but I think we'll be able to get you all out of here okay?" He says, knowing he needed to be gentle because of you.       

You look at Liam and whimper. "Daddy, daddy." You whimper hearing all the girls and patting at his leg to be picked up. 

 He sighs softly and picks you up. "Baby, hey hey, don't cry okay? Daddy's got you, I won't let anyone hurt you." He says softly and puts you on his hip. 

You bury your face in his neck only lifting your head to make sure the security team was still close. You actually weren't scared of them. 

You cry loudly as the girls start grabbing at your little feet. "DADDY! MY SHOE!" You cry as a girl holds up the small converse. 

"I'll get it!" One of the guards yells, Liam nods. 

"Baby, you'll get it back." He coos gently, "We just need to get in the car okay?" He says as he keeps walking cooing gently. He slides in the car and holds you close, feeling the dampness on your bottom. 

"Oh no." He whispers. 

 You look up at him, whimpering softly, a look of disappointment etched across your face, the small pout in your eyes, similar to Liam's. "I'm sorry daddy!" You cry loudly. 

He frowns. "Little one, shh, shh, it's okay, you were scared okay? Daddy isn't mad at you." He coos softly, rubbing your back. "We'll be home soon, and then daddy can get you in some dry clothes and you'll be all better, okay?" 

You nod softly, sniffling trying to stop crying. You rub your eyes sniffling.     

"Daddy isn't mad that I pottied?" You ask, looking up at him. 

"Daddy isn't mad. Everyone has accidents, remember?" He coos. "You're doing such a good job, daddy is so proud." He coos.  

You nod softly leaning against him, until he buckles you into your carseat. 

Once you arrive at the house, Liam takes the cover off your carseat and carries you inside, setting you down. "Go to the bathroom and wait for daddy okay?" He says, you nod and rush upstairs, sniffling. 

Liam puts his clothes and the carseat cover in the washer and changes, grabbing you some clothes as well. He finally walks upstairs and opens the bathroom door, running you a bath. 

"Okay baby do you want bubbles?" He asks gently, cooing softly. 

"Yes pease." You say, your voice is soft, like you're still upset. 

He puts a bit of bubblebath in the water and shakes his hand helping you into the bath. After he washes you up, he puts you in some comfortable clothes and picks you up. "Are you tired baby?" He coos as you rub your eyes. 

You shrug and lay your head on his shoulder as he gets into bed, holding you on his chest. He turns on Nemo and rocks you a bit in his arms until you're sound asleep on his chest. 

Authors Note 

Hey Guys. 

I'm so sorry this is so delayed the past few weeks have been crazy, but this update is a bit longer so I hope you like it!! 

All the love, 

-Taylor