Sibling Rivalry (BSM #12 Louis)

(Age 19)

You were the second oldest in your, and sometimes, due to your older brothers absence, you felt like the oldest, and obviously you didn't mid that. But as fate would deem it, Louis does eventually have to come home, and then you too become an annoying little sister.

As soon as you heard your mums car, all the younger ones, excluding Lottie, ran outside. "Louis!" They screamed, hugging his legs or his waist, whatever they could reach. You and Lottie waited patiently for them to finish, They ran off to play and Lottie quickly ran to hug Louis and then ran off with her friends. This left just you and him.

Louis definitely took advantage of being the oldest, he teased, tickled, shoved you and everything that could fall under the category of being an older brother included, Louis did.

Louis grins, giving you a knowing look and opening his arms for a hug. "Come on you know you want to." He says, and he was correct.

You blush and walk over hugging him tightly and he smiles, leaning down to kiss your head. "I love youu." He grins and as you turn to walk away, he snaps the strap of your tank top, hard.

You screech. "LOUIS!" You yell, rubbing at the red welt on your skin.

He just grins. "Brotherly love." He hums.