Little Feet (BSM #42)

(Ages vary in this preference!)

You and your husband Michael were happily married, although when you announced your engagement the press had a field day with it. Mainly because it was easy to publish some articles on how Calum Hood's little sister was marrying his band mate and how the drama just basically wrote itself. In reality, it wasn't anything like that. You and Michael had gotten together when you were 17 and he was 19. You dated for about 6 years, and he finally proposed. Both of you knew it would happen soon. Of course, Michael did ask your father and Calum before officially buying the ring and everything.

On the seventh day of September, your fiance became your husband. Calum was Michael's best man. A few months later, when Michael got back from his tour, the last one for a little while, although you didn't know that yet. You did get a surprise, a positive pregnancy test. After telling Calum and your family, you told Michael's.

Calum's reaction was the best. He hadn't exactly settled down yet, and although he didn't let on to it much, especially to the guys, he really did want to have a child. So, since you were having one, he was thrilled. Although it wasn't his, it would be his niece/nephew. And you fully expected him to spoil it. "Wait you mean, my little sister is having a baby?" He said, he was bewildered but way too excited. Even though you were married, he still hadn't stopped calling you his baby, or his little sister.

"Yes, Cal!" You say, honestly, being a mommy was something you had wanted. Maybe not so soon but you and Michael were both pretty accepting of it.

A few months after that, you and Michael had a gender reveal, and then a babyshower. You were having a little boy, you and Michael debated for the rest of your pregnancy on baby names. Finally, as they held up your baby, you and Michael decided on Thomas Liam Clifford. It was a bit odd, but you both liked it.

You named him Thomas after Calum, Michael didn't openly want to name him after his bandmate, so he went with Thomas. Calum was the first person allowed in the hospital room after they brought you up. "He's my nephew?" He asked softly, glancing down at the boy, he had thick hair, and lots of it. It was black, but the small boy would eventually grow to have his father's eyes, and from an early age of two, his father's personality.

At the age of two, little Thomas had become very attached to his Uncle Calum, he called him Cal Cal. It was cute. Calum and the rest of the boys had been on a two week promotional tour, they were finally going to start touring again since Thomas was older. They had written albums in that time but not a tour.

Once Calum and Michael had gotten back, the first thing they both did was go to see Parker, and Calum guessed he'd pop in and see his sister. Thomas, who had ran right past his father and straight into Calum's arms screaming, "Cal Cal!" over and over again in quick succession, jumped into Calum's arms. Thankfully, Calum caught him.
"Oh look at my big big boy!" He coos, tickling the black headed boys feet. "Are you peeing in the potty?" He asks, potty training had been a bit rough. For some reason, it kind of seemed like maybe Thomas was scared of the potty. So you just got a smaller version of a potty for him to use and it seemed to be working like a charm.

"Yes! Me gets m&m's everytime me do!" He squeals proudly.

"Good thing buddy, good thing, I'm so proud of you!" He coos, picking the small boy up. "Want to go play with the new toy hot wheels I got you?" He asks, Thomas' eyes light up and he nods quickly, pointing to the front door.

Calum smiles. He loves being an uncle and everyone could tell, everytime Calum came over he had a new present for his nephew. He bought him a little bass and Thomas instantly told his daddy, "Everyone has guitars, but only Uncle Cally and me have bases." This of course caused Michael to fall over in a puddle of fake tears.

One of the best things was that Calum was always up for babysitting, and Thomas definitely was on board with the whole idea, so if Mommy and Daddy ever needed alone time, it was an easy fix.

Authors Note

Hello guys, how is everyone?

I really like this imagine, I think it's pretty cute.

Please follow my tumblrs, @/ashtonsgreenlight & @/amliam!!

All the love,

Taylor