Sharpies (BSM #36 Part Two)

(Age 3)

Later that night, after your bath, Calum and the boys had all found their pictures. "Aww, Y/N!" Ashton coos reaching up on his bunk and smiling looking at the picture you colored for him. All the boys were cooing and thanking you for their pictures, when Calum realized something.

"Baby, how'd you get all the way up on the top bunks?" Calum asks looking down at you while you giggle and kiss the boys cheeks for all the complements.

You look up blushing, quickly realizing that your plan of surprising the boys with these pictures was flawed. "Uh, I mean, me just throwed them up!" You say, kind of unsure in the beginning, but toward the end sounding much more confident with this answer.

"Oh yeah? Cause paper doesn't throw very well." He chuckles, crouching down. "Are you sure that, maybe, just maybe, you climbed up there, like bubby tells you not to do?" He asks, chuckling softly.

You frown, how in the world could he have found out? You sigh gently. "I uh well.." You stand on the edge of your toes and bounce back, your arms crossed and clasped. "Well I, I just wanted to make sure everyone had their pictures!" You say, huffing softly, a small whine in your voice.

Calum chuckles again. "Okay baby, I get it. You're not in trouble, next time you have to tell bubby though, I don't want you climbing up there, especially if I'm not in here. You could get hurt and have to get shots." He says sighing gently.

The reprimand upset you, you didn't really know why, you just hated upsetting Calum, and the softness of his voice had definitely alluded to the fact that he's sad. You sniffle and rub your eyes rather harshly.

"I sorry bubby." You sniffle as Calum pulls your fists from your eyes.

"You're okay baby, don't rub too hard it hurts, yeah?" He smiles gently and pulls you down in his lap.

"Yeah." You say still hiccuping a bit.

He hands you some juice, putting the straw to your lips, smiling and kissing your head. "I love you princess." He coos.

"Me love you too!" You squeal and kiss his cheek, giggling.

Authors Note

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well, this was a requested part two.

Question of the Update- Do you all want me to do younger ages?

And yes, I know a toddler talks like, 'wove and woo and deir' but I didn't want people to be confused as to what was said.

All the love,
xx
-taylor