Comic Book Value (BSM #43)

"I can't stand you!" Luke, your eleven year old brother yells from the top of the steps.

You were standing at the bottom of the steps, you weren't much older than him at thirteen. Luke, who collected things like comic books and comic themed collectibles, you had opened one of his mint condition comic books, and to say the least, he was livid.

"Luke chill out. It's just a comic book, you can get tons more at the comic book store. Mum takes you!" You groan shaking your head.

Your little brother annoyed you to no end. You much preferred to hang out with your older brothers, Ben and Jack. He was at an awkward age, honestly. Everything was changing for him and it was the change to elementary school to middle school.

"You ruined my comic book! I love those so much! They lost all their value!" He says, there were tears in his eyes.

"Luke! You need to chill the fuck out! You could probably find three more at the comic book store! The exact same one!" You groan. Honestly, him crying annoyed you the most out of anything.

At that moment, your older brother, Ben, had walked into the door. "Thank goodness you're home! Tell Luke that he shouldn't be such a drama queen because I opened one of his plastic things on his comic book!"

Ben sighs. "Y/N, you really, really shouldn't do that. Those are his things, and it's not nice to do that. Would you be happy if he went and messed with some of your personal stuff? Or how about if he read your diary? Or messed it up?" Ben asks.

You groan. "You ALWAYS take his side! He can get another! He's just a baby." You cross your arms and walk upstairs, annoyed.