Day To Day (BSM #26)

Age 14

Living with your older brother was always an interesting day. But each day had some unity to it.

You didn't mind living with Liam, he took care of you and never let his work consume him, like you had feared it would when you moved in with him at the age of 12.

"Come on, Y/N. It's time to get up." He says, shaking you slightly, smiling softly at you.

You whine. "No I don't wanna get up." You mumble. Being a teenager meant your only hobby was sleeping.

"I'll take you to breakfast if you get up." He bribes. He planned to spend the day with you so he needed to get you up.

You sit up slightly at the mention of food and rub your eyes, slipping on your glasses. "Mm maybe I'll get up." I mumble laughing softly, and looking at Liam.

"I would hate to have to get the ice water." He teases walking out of your room.

"No you wouldn't." You say, swinging your feet over the side and standing up.

"I would!" He defends faking shock.

You roll your eyes and shut the door starting to get ready. After you get ready, you walk downstairs and smile.

Liam smiles and grabs his keys and hands you your coat. "You ready?"

"Mhm." You smile slipping on your coat.

He nods and heads to the car.

After breakfast, Liam took you shopping, you needed to go for school anyways. You bought your clothes and school supplies before heading home.

"Go hang up all your clothes and get your supplies ready mkay?" Liam smiles setting his keys down and taking off his coat.

You nod. "Okay, Li." You say, smiling going upstairs and doing what he said before waking downstairs and sitting beside him, watching tv.

Author's Note
Hi friends!
Sorry it's been a while.
Hope everyone had a good holiday.
xx
-taylor