He's Like A Brother To You (BSM #20 Niall Part 2)

(Age 15)

You walked outside with Liam, hands getting clammy, you never thought you would have the chance to tell anyone about this. You never dreamed of telling Niall or your other brother, but Liam, I mean you could tell him. Easily. Probably a lot easier than you could tell anyone. 

He sat down on one of the chairs on the deck, and patted his lap for you, or the seat beside him. You chose his lap sitting down, leaning into him, frowning, getting sniffy. 

"Oh come on, lovely, what happened? Are people saying things again?" He asks softly rubbing your arm soothingly. 

You sigh, he was spot on, but before you could answer, you could feel the sobs raising from your throat. loud and full of a wail. He pulled you to his chest as you let out the loud sob, tears littering his shirt. "Oh honey, shh shh you're okay." He sighs, rubbing your back and wiping your eyes as the tears fell. 

"Oh Liam it's awful! They're so mean!" You cry holding onto him tightly. 

"Honey you know that they are just jealous. You know what they say isn't true, you know this." He frowns. 

By now Niall had heard you crying and was getting protective walking outside. "What did you do?" He growls at Liam. 

"Nothing mate! Its people at school, not me!" Liam says, his hands up in the air. 

You look up at Niall and whimper. He crouches down and looks at you. "Princess what in the world has happened to you?" He frowns.  

Niall definitely had his moments where he could be very sweet. You loved those moments. "P-people at s-school are b-being m-mean, Ni!" You cry hiding your face again. Liam frowns and rubs your back whispering soft words of comfort in your ear. 

"Oh honey, I wish you would've told me." He frowns, and sits at the open chair beside Niall. 

"I would've b-but you a-always tease me a-and stuff, and I d-didn't want you t-to l-laugh." You stutter and wipe your eyes sighing.

Niall's face softens. He frowns and takes you from Niall. "Just because I tease you, and I am your older brother, don't ever think that I will laugh at your problems. I was your age once too." He whispers smiling softly and kissing your head. 

You look up at him and sniffle. "R-really?" You whisper shakily. He smiles softly, and nods hugging you tight to him smiling.  

Authors Note- 

Hey Guys! 

Sorry this update was so late, I broke my ankle again and haven't had time to update. 

What do you all think of History and End of the Day? 

all the love 

xx 

-taylor