Sharpies (BSM #34)

(Age 3)

You love drawing, you love to draw because the tattoos on your big brother, Calum, always interest you and so Calum would let you color on them in magic marker, he found it really cute, and so did the fans. Especially when the feathers or something on his dream catcher were colored red and blue, all the fans knew that meant you were visiting on tour or that he was home.

Well, at the start of the tour, Calum decided to bring you with him, which all the boys were fine with, they all loved you. While sitting in Calum's bunk, he had a little tray for you to draw on and a couple of crayons and coloring pencils, you draw happily not at all minding that Calum was outside talking with some fans, you could see him from the window so you weren't going to cry. Typically, if you couldn't see Calum, you'd get scared and cry.

You look around, needing a black marker to color in the 'kitty' you were trying to draw. You look under the blankets and in the pockets inside the tour bus managing to find Calum's black sharpie. The same one he was supposed to use when he signed stuff, you thought this was amazing, because you had actually found a black marker without having to go and find Calum and make him get you one.

"Perfect!" You squeal quietly, and color in your kitty, and run to Michael's bunk and drop it in there, all the boys had pictures from you on their bunks, including Luke and Ashton who slept on top bunks, you had managed to climb up there and definitely give Calum a heart attack in the process.

This marker was different, it had a different smell to it, not like your magic markers that you love dearly. You were drawing on your legs currently with this marker, it was harder to hold onto but you managed. After probably thirty minutes, you ran out of paper, and not wanting to get up decided to draw on the sheets of the tour bus, they were white like paper so you thought it would be okay.

"Y/N! Are you ready for lunch?" Calum calls as he walks up the steps onto the tour bus, he could smell the sharpie.

He walks back there and gasps. "Y/N! You know better!" He yells, his voice very stern.

You look up and frown. "What me do?" You ask sniffling, the water works quickly approaching.

"You drew all over yourself! And you drew on my sheets! In permanent marker!" He says, shaking his head and grabbing your arm and setting you in a corner that you had come to know as the timeout spot.

You whimper and hold your hands to your eyes rubbing them harshly, crying. You didn't know it was a permanent marker, "Me sowwy!" You cry and sniffle.

Calum made you sit forever it seemed, three whole minutes, which you didn't dare to get up because the consequences were not good.

After that eternity, he walks over to you and gets down on his knees to be more eye level. "Now baby, why did you draw on bubby's sheets?" He asks, frowning at the big tears rolling down your cheeks and the snot dripping from your nose. He grabs a tissue and wipes your nose and dabs at your eyes.

You rub them again and sigh. "B-because me ran out of paper!" You sniffle, your voice small and the words being pronounced with a bit of a lisp.

"Baby, the next time you run out of paper, I want you to come and tell me okay? And don't touch the markers like this anymore, okay?" He asks, showing you the sharpie.

You nod sniffling. "Otay." You whisper and look up at him.

"I guess you need a bath now don't you?" He asks as you hug his legs tightly, trying to stop your sniffles.

"Me guess." You say and let him carry you, giggling just a little bit now.

Authors Note
Hello! I'm sorry this update is so delayed, I was on spring break and then I got sick, and so I'm sorry. But I hope you all like this one!

What was something you did when you were younger that you remember getting in the most trouble for?

I flooded my moms bathroom and then tried to soak all the water, with the sink still running, up with towels.

Lots of love,
xx
Taylor