First Boyfriend (BSM #16 Part 2)

(Age 16)

Thomas was thrilled to meet your dad. You had always talked highly of him, maybe it was because it seemed like he was all you had. Your mum left when you were young, so though you were already a daddy's girl, you got closer.

You would wait for him to come home while staying with someone when you were younger and without fail when he got home you would run into his arms. "Daddy! Me missed woo!" You would scream and hug his neck tightly.

He would smile and kiss your head. "I missed you too baby girl." He'd coo and buckle you into your car seat.

-

After getting ready, curling your hair and dressing in leggings and a sweater, you walked downstairs just in time to open the door for your boyfriend. Thomas.

He smiles and hands you flowers. Your favorite. Black roses. They were fucking expensive, you appreciated them. "Thank you baby." You whisper and kiss him gently.

He would kiss back and smile softly pulling away.

"Y/N is that him? Bring him in here! Let me meet him!" Your dad calls from the kitchen where he was stirring pasta noodles.

You smile and walk hand in hand. Thomas takes his hand away from yours only to look at your dad and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, sir!" He says smiling widely.

Ashton smiles, he liked boys with good manners. Nice respectful boys.

Authors Note
Hey guys! How has everyone been? Good I hope.
Part 3??
xx
-Taylor