Visiting (BSM #25)

Age 15 

You and Liam were very close, you spent at least one day a week together when he was home and when he wasn't home you skyped one to two times a week. He always knew what was going on, and whatever teen angst you had been feeling, he was aware of. Liam always kept up with you and checked up on you.

For your fifteenth birthday, Liam had flew you pout to spend a month with the boys and him on tour. You were really happy because it was right around the time when you all were touring some of your favorite places in the U.S. 

Your plane landed and you exited, walking as quick as you could, excited to see your older brother,  you quickly grabbed your luggage and rolled your suitcase behind you. You see Liam and squeal speedwalking and hugging him quickly and tightly.    

He smiles and chuckles picking you up and spinning you around before quickly setting you down. "Hi honey, I've missed you!" He smiles taking one of your bags. You grab the other and continue rolling it putting it into the black SUV. He sits with you and smiles. "So how are you and your boyfriend?" He asks smiling. 

"We've been very good! We've been dating for six months as of yesterday!" You say happily and smile. 

Aw I'm glad for you, he's treating you right isn't he?" Liam asks, raising an eyebrow at you. 

You blush and nod. "Yes Liam, he is." You say shyly at the question looking down. 

Aftr the show that night, you yawn and look at Liam. He chuckles, "You're a little jet lagged aren't you?" He says, taking your hand and leading you to the room the two of you were sharing. 

You nod. "More like very jet lagged." You mumble rubbing your eyes trying to wake yourself up a bit. 

"Ah well here are some pajamas go change and then we can watch a movie until you fall asleep okay?" He asks and you nod. 

You take the pajamas from him and slip into them, he had already pulled up Netflix on his laptop and was ready to play your favorite movie. "Oh do we get to watch my favorite?" You cheer and smile. 

He nods. "Yeah honey. We are lay down." He smiles patting the spot beside him on his bed, he'd move to what was supposed to be your bed once you fell asleep. 

You nod and lay down, leaning into his arm still pretty tire. He presses play and kisses your head before pulling the blanket up around you both, letting the movie play until you fall asleep. 

Once you're asleep, he turns off his laptop and puts it away. He moves to the other bed and falls asleep.