Three Day Weekend (BSM #37)

(Age 14)

Your leg bounces quickly, your converse making a tapping sound every time they hit the pale floor of your high school. You didn't have school on Monday, so your big brother, Liam, would be picking you up from school, and taking you to school on Tuesday. You're excitement was definitely noticeable. You'd not seen Liam in a while, but he had planned a weekend for you. It kinda made you feel special because he cancelled plans just for you.

The bell dings, and you grab your back and rush to the main lobby. You walk down the steps and find Liam's car. You squeal and rush over, slipping your back pack in the back seat before getting into the front.

Liam smiles and leans over to hug you. You squeal again and hug him tightly. "I'm so excited!" You say giggling.

"I can tell. Trust me, I can tell." He laughs, putting the car in drive, and pulling out. "We're gonna go home first, okay? Then we can lounge around, and go out for dinner okay?" He asks smiling.

You nod. "Okay that sounds great." You smile, you really didn't care what you did, as long as you did it with Liam.

You walk in and put your bags in the spare bedroom. "Y/N if you have any homework, you should do it while we're home!" Liam calls up the stairs.

You groan loudly. "I don't wanna!"

"Do it now!"

After an hour of homework, you sigh and walk downstairs. "All done?" Liam asks, momentarily looking up from his phone to acknowledge you and then back down.

"Yes." You nod and sit beside him, resting your head against his arm. "It's so exhausting." You groan, sighing heavily.

He laughs. "It's school, it's not supposed to be fun." He chuckles, smiling, glancing at you, again.

"I dunno, some of it's fun. My history class is fun, I like it." You say, smiling.

"What type of history is it?" He smiles.

"Government. It's interesting."

"Are you getting hungry, Y/N?" Liam asks, after you all watch two movies.

You nod softly, yawning and sitting up, stretching. "And tired." You laugh.

"Well, go put on your shoes and meet me in the car." He says grabbing his keys and slipping on some flip flops, walking out to the car.

You nod and rush to find your shoes and phone, heading out to the car.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I don't really care, you can pick."

"Is Italian okay?"

"Perfect!" You chirp smiling widely, giggling softly, unlocking your phone and scrolling through Instagram.

***

You sigh heavily, you and Liam had been hiking all day, and finally reached the top of the thing you were hiking. You weren't sure if it was a rock or a cliff a mountain, but it was entirely uphill, and Liam looked like he wasn't even sweating.

"Wow it's really pretty up here, Li." You say softly blushing, as you look around and take some pictures.

He nods. "It is. I come up here when I can, it's a nice place to sit and think. I've wrote some songs up here too." He smiles, and you look at him.

"I'm really lucky to have you, aren't I?" You ask grinning.

He nods. "Totally." He says pulling you in for a one armed hug. You giggle and smile, taking a selfie with him. You both sit down, you post the selfie and picture of the view on twitter. 'Another amazing day with my big brother!' You caption and tag Liam, smiling, giggling.

"Aw that's a good picture of us." He coos, as he sees it.

"Alright. Ready to climb down?" He asks. "By the time we get to the bottom it'll be dark." He nods. "So as it gets darker maybe hold my hand so you don't fall." He says nodding.

You nod, once you reach the bottom, with you getting scared a few times and Liam having to coax you over obstacles in your path, he finally puts his backpack of hiking stuff in the trunk of the car and starts the drive home.

"You wanna eat before we get back to town?" He asks, you shrug softly, sleepily.

"I'm okay." You mumble, before falling asleep. Liam just smiles and turns the radio down, so it's a low hum.

He carries you inside, and tucks you in smiling softly.

The next morning, you wake up starving, and realize it's Monday, you sigh. You had an amazing weekend, you and Liam went hiking, to a water park, and to the water fall a few towns over.

You smile and sigh, pulling on jeans and a t-shirt. You braid your hair, and Liam opens the door. "Oh good you're awake. We can stop and get breakfast then I'll drop you off at school, okay?" He asks smiling.

"Oh that sounds great. I'm starving." You whine, sighing heavily.

He laughs and nods. "Yeah, you didn't eat."

After breakfast, you hug Liam tightly. "I'll miss you." You whisper and sigh.

"Hey hey, I'm not gonna be gone forever. I'm also on a break, so whenever you wanna come over we can make plans." He coos, kissing your head before you get out of the car.

You smile softly and walk inside pushing the door to you high school open and rushing to find your friends.

Authors Note
Hey. How is everyone? I love you all! Comment your SLFL date!!