Baby Brother's Getting Bullied (BSM #5)

Luke's POV

I walked into school on Monday with Calum, I managed to stay right by his side. He wouldn't let me walk off by myself honestly.

I smile softly up at him, he walks right past his soccer team glaring at them. They act confused. We go to my locker before he drops me off at my first period class.

-

He wasn't there for my last class of the day, which confused me, and at the same time worried me.

I didn't take the main stairs, instead I went toward the English hall way and took those stairs, simply to avoid conflict with the soccer team. They would beat the shit out of me.

When I got to the main hallway, and to my locker I saw a boy who was constantly ragging on me. He also called the shots when it came to beating me up, and I saw Calum.

Calum's fist was drawn back, and I just got there in time to see him swing, he punched the guy hard. I never bothered to learn said guys name, just knew he constantly beat me up, and called me a fag.

Calum wasn't stopping and no one was daring to break the fight up. I realized that someone had to stop him. I go wide eyed and set my books in my locker.

"C-Calum! Stop!" I scream and grab his hand before he can throw another punch.

He looks up at me and his eyes soften. He gets off the boy and leaves him there before walking with me to my locker.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." He whispers, leaning against my locker.

I look up at him, slamming the locker door shut. "He deserves it. Makes up for all the times he's done it to me." I say softly as we walk home.

-

"How'd today go?" Ashton asks hesitantly, Michael was waiting with him as well.

"Good." I say softly smiling, no one picked on me, and I didn't get hit, today was a good day.

"I beat his ass." Calum scoffs, going to wash his knuckles and I nod at Ashton.

"Don't think he'll be doing shit like that again." He says.

Ashton and Michael chuckle. "Good good." Michael grins proudly down at his little brother.

"Don't make a habit of hitting people." Ashton chastises.

"I won't." Calum says, shyly, hearing the firmness of his voice.

Authors Note//

hello! it's taylor again! I hope you guys are enjoying these preferences. Now that I think of it this may be my first authors note in this preference book.

Well hello! I want to kinda try and make these in every book I have and every chapter I post.

Anyways, here's the link to the first part of this preference, it's a tumblr link.

http://ashtonsgreenlight.tumblr.com/post/105271414718/baby-brothers-getting-bullied

Just copy and paste that. Or follow ashtonsgreenlight on tumblr.

Also, school has started!! So idk how frequent updates can be x

Question Of The Update- What's your name?

I love you all, see you next week, xx.

-taylor