Baby Brother (BSM #27)

Abuse Warning.

Age 19

Luke was younger than you, not by much, just about 6 minutes, but he was still younger.

Recently, your boyfriend, Josh, had been fighting with you a lot and you were pretty worried that it would turn physical.

You and Luke had definitely talked about this I mean he's your twin, did you really even attempt to convince yourself that you wouldn't tell him?

Josh had came over to talk, Luke was over just because you really were scared he would hit you. You'd be breaking up with him because of this fear.

You sigh. "Josh. You can't keep doing this. You're gonna hit me. You get too mad." You say, sighing softly and running a hand through your hair.

"What do you mean I get too mad? You're over dramatic." He says, shaking his head in denial.

"No. You're too angry all the damn time, over stuff I didn't even do! You accuse me of the same stuff over and over again!" You say, the tone in your voice getting higher.

"NO.YOU DO THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I'M SICK OF IT." He screams knocking a glass off the in table.

You flinch and sigh. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN, JOSH!" You scream pointing to the broken glass.

"No that's the result of me trying to argue with you." He snaps, you roll your eyes.

"What the hell is that even supposed to mean?" You scoff.

He gets closer to you. "It means, I'm sick of your attitude dammit." He says and raises his hand.

Luke was in the dining room, watching, Josh hadn't seen him yet. Luke stands up and walks to the living room. "Josh that's enough." He says lowly, a growl in his voice.

Josh lowers his hand and you lower yours, you using yours to cover your face.

"Get out. Get away from my sister. Don't call her, don't text her don't even look at her or so help me, I will make sure you regret it, are we clear?" He growls, towering over Josh. You had never seen this side of Luke.

He nods barely and rolls his eyes, stalking off. Luke sighs and pulls you close to him hugging you tightly.

You whimper, tears in your eyes. "Thank you." You cry softly wiping your eyes, wanting to stop crying, not wanting to dwell on this boy. He wasn't worth it.