Sibling Rivalry (BSM #10 Niall)

(Age 9) 

Growing up with two older brothers was pretty hectic, honestly. You could use a lot of words to describe it, hectic, terrible, annoying, unfair, the list goes on and on. 

Niall and Greg were both spending some time home for the holidays, which you didn't mind. you loved your older brothers, and they were really nice and sweet, but the second day? Oh heavens no, it was never ever like that, sweet and nice, and calm. It was arguing and teasing and Niall and Greg ganging up on you. 

"You're the youngest! You don't get to pick what we watch!" Niall laughs, nudging you with his elbow.

You groan. "You never let me pick! It's not fair!" You whine, huffing and crossing your arms. 

"Life isn't fair buttercup." Greg says, his voice mean and sarcastic. You huff and roll your eyes. 

"Mummy! The boys are being mean to me!" You yell to your mum who was baking Christmas cookies. 

"Mummy! Y/N is being a baby!" Niall yells mocking you. 

You huff and roll your eyes, standing up. "Shut up Niall!" You scream, running into your room. 

Niall laughs and rolls his eyes, your temper tantrums annoyed everyone, honestly, no one really did anything about them. They would let you pout. 

About a half an hour later, your mum yells up the stairs. "The cookies are done!" The boys trample down the stairs grabbing cups to put milk in, Niall and Greg being nice to you, letting you pick your cookie and the color cup you want. "Thank you, Ni, Greg." You whisper, shuffling to the table. 

Authors Note 

Hello! How have you guys been? Sorry this update is a bit delayed, the weekend was hectic and I didn't get an opportunity to even get on my laptop! 

Question of the Update 

Who is your favorite One Direction boy? 

xx 

-Taylor