Care About Me (BSM #44)

"You don't care about me! You never have!" You scream, glaring at your older brother, Michael. He had once again missed one of your events to go to a fucking party.

You didn't understand. He could literally walk into any party that any of his stupid friends threw. And he seemed to only go to the ones that were on days of your dance recitals, or competitions. It annoyed you to no end. Not to mention it made you feel unimportant.

"Y/N! You're being unreasonable! It was a birthday party! It was Ashton's birthday! I had to go! He's my best fucking friend!" He yells back, you could tell he was angry but you honestly didn't care.

"Is Ashton seriously more important than your sister? I'm your little sister! I just, it hurts Michael! I go and see you perform and I show how much I support you! But you can't come and see me do the thing that I've worked so hard on? I've worked on this for months! I told you weeks in advance!" You say starting to cry. You slide down the wall your head in your hands. "I just wish you cared about me and what I'm passionate about!"

Michael frowns. It seemed like everything had kind of clicked to him. "Oh my goodness, love, I'm so sorry." He slides down the wall beside you. He wraps an arm around you and rubs up and down your back.

"Y-You should be!" You cry, but you couldn't help but lean into him.

"Hey, look at me." He frowns softly and tilts your head up so you're looking at him. "You're my sister, of course I care about you. I care about your accomplishments. And I know I should have been there for your competition. And I know I'm sorry, but don't ever think that I don't love and care about you." He whispers and kisses your head sweetly.

"I promise I won't miss your next competition, unless I'm on tour and they won't let me go." He coos. "No party is more important than my little sister. Honestly, nothing is more important than you." He says.