First Boyfriend (BSM #18 Part 3)

(Age 16)

"Thank you for having me, sir. It was nice to meet you." Thomas spoke, as though he was on thin ice, which with Ashton he was.

Ashton smiles widely. "Thomas, why don't you come back next weekend?" He smiles.  

Thomas blushes and nods. "Uh yes sir, sure as long as I'm not busy." He smiles.

Your dad smirks and glances at you. "I'm gonna turn my head and you two can kiss goodbye." He says and makes kissy noises just to tease you before spinning around.

You lean forward and gently kiss Thomas goodnight before he drives home. Your dad smiles and turns around. "I really like him, Y/N." Your dad says softly walking over to you.

You blush and walk over to him. "I'm glad you like him, daddy, I thought you would." You whisper, sitting down beside him, leaning into him.

Ashton smiles widely. "Aw." He coos and leans down to kiss your head, smiling softly.

You yawn softly and start to fall asleep leaning against your dad. He picks you up and carries you upstairs, tucking you into bed before going to bed yourself.

-

6 years later

Thomas and you were both still going strong, actually strong enough for Thomas to nervously ask your dad's permission to marry you and then propose to you. He loved you so much. And you loved him.

It was a little scary though... your wedding day? You never expected this to happen. But it was and tonight at 5:45 your dad was walking you down the aisle and giving you away.

"Oh princess you look so beautiful." Ashton gasps, Thomas was already waiting at the alter.

You blush softly. "Daddy stop, you'll make me cry, makeup not a good idea." You whisper.

Ashton smiles. "Are you ready to do this, little one?" He asks softly linking your arms and starting to walk you to the beginning of the aisle runner. 

Your wedding scheme was creme and midnight blue, your bridesmaids dresses altering in those colors with the train opposite of the main color, your cake sat at the table, your aunt had made it. Between you and Thomas' families, you all had quite a big wedding. You waited patiently the music playing, you and Ashton begin walking.

Ashton says his part and unlinks your arms, smiling happily, taking his seat at the front row of your wedding, he started crying the whole way through, from start to finish.

By the time the father daughter dance rolled around, though Ashton was crying, he was smiling so widely down at you, you weren't sure how to feel.

"Daddy don't cry." You whisper, smiling gently.

"Oh honey, I just couldn't be happier for you." He whispers, spinning you.

Hey Guys!
So how is everyone?
Good?
Comment request.
All the love,
xx
-taylor