Sleep Over (BSM #29)

Age 15

You were 15 almost 16, the boys didn't really mind you hanging out with them because honestly, most of the time you were more mature.

Calum walks upstairs and smiles. "Hey, the boys are coming over, you gonna hang with us?" He asks and you nod standing up pulling your hair into a bun, slipping on some house shoes and walking downstairs. 

"I'm glad you tried so hard." Calum laughs grabbing a bowl of cereal.

"Did you eat the last of the Reese Puffs?" You ask.

Calum nods a big grin on his face. You glare at him and jump on his back. "How could you?" You scream laughing while he tries to sling you off, onto the couch.

He just shakes his head. "I did it out of love!" He yells.

"I'm sure you did!" You say messing up his hair.

The boys walk in. "What the hell?!" Michael yells over you two's continuous screaming.

"He ate my fucking cereal!" You shout.

"So you're trying to kill him?!" Ashton shrieks pulling you off Calum.

"Thanks." He pants laughing.

"Yes." You answer Ashton's question huffing.

"Well you can't do that, Y/N." Luke laughs.

You sit down on the couch and grab a big blanket, it was the comforter off your bed, you pull it close smiling happily, yawning.

Ashton takes some of the blanket and sits down too, Calum makes popcorn and Michael puts in a movie, insidious, before sitting down.

"Are you gonna get scared?" Luke grins.

You shake your head. "Nah." You say yawning, still tired even though you woke up at 2, so less than an hour ago.

"Bullshit." Calum laughs and you glare at him.

He shrugs. "It's true."

Later after going out to lunch, (very classy at McDonalds), and then coming home and playing Twister and a few other board games, you were all laying on the couches cuddled up and falling asleep or on your phones.

"Best way to spend a day off." Michael smiles, and you all him in agreement.