Chores (DDM #3)

Every year, your high school had the first football game of the year, and there was always a paint war. Currently you were a sophomore.

"Y/N, if your chores aren't done by the time I get back, you aren't going to the football game." Dad says, his voice was firm but, you weren't really paying attention to him, too caught up in your phone. "I mean it, Y/N!" He warns.

"I know dad. I know! Go!" You groan, you were reading on your phone and wanting to just do it in peace.

"Don't dad me, just do what you're told!" He says firmly then slams the door shut. You groan loudly and toss your phone on the couch.

You stand up and lock the door, watching your dad pull out of the driveway and speed out of the subdivision.

You sigh and lay around for about an hour, before starting to clean the house. You finally finished as your dad put the key in the lock.

"You finally finish everything?" He asks, he sets the two bags of McDonald's food on the dining room table.

You nod. "Yeah, I lounged for about an hour then got to work. I think the house looks nice."

"It does, thank you baby." He smiles and kisses your head.

You get out your food and start to eat, after getting a drink.

"Have a good time at the ball game, okay?" Dad says, pulling out his wallet and handing you some cash.

You nod, after pulling on a jacket. It got colder at night, and the sun was setting. "I will dad! Love you, thank you. I'll text you in the last quarter, okay?" You confirm, that this was the plan.

"Mhm. Love you too sweetie." He says dropping you off at the front of the football field. He watches you meet with your friends before driving away.

Authors Note

I'm sorry these have been short! They're actually blurbs hah. Since on my tumblr, (@/ashtonsgreenlight) I've been doing blurbs for a long time, I posted some of the longer ones on here.

All the love,

Taylor