Said It Out Of Anger (BSM #47)

"Well, maybe, I would want to hang out with you if you didn't act like such a bitch all the time!" Ashton yells and you gasp softly.

Ashton never raised his voice at you, never would swear at you, no matter how mad he had gotten.

"W-Well I'm glad y-you t-told me how y-you feel." You whisper and stumble up the steps of the house, quickly. Your body leaning against the rail, you were just so hurt. You never thought Ashton would say something like that.

You lay on your bed, the last 2 minutes playing over and over in your head.
Ashton rushes up the stairs. "I-I didn't mean it. I swear I didn't mean it." He whispers and sits on your bed.

"Get away from me! Clearly, you don't wanna be around me!" You sniffle, pushing his hand away when it was patting your knee, trying to console you.

"Hey, hey, I messed up, okay? I know I shouldn't of said it. I know. But you're not a bitch, at all. What I said was awful and mean. I'm so so sorry." He whispers and sighs softly.

You nod softly and don't look at him. Your eyes cast down toward the corner of the bed.

"Alright, well, I don't expect you to talk to me, not after that, but, if you need anything, I'm in my room." He sighs and stands up, kisssing the top of your head. "I love you." He starts to walk toward your door.

You sigh softly. You know he didn't mean it. It was just shock. You sigh softly. "Ash!" You say, quickly but still quiet.

He spins around, "Yeah, Y/N?" He asks.

"You can stay. I know you were just angry and so was I. I think we both said stuff we didn't mean. So I'm sorry too." You nod sitting up and holding the small pillow.

Ashton smiles. "I'm so glad you're understanding. Honestly I'm lucky." He chucklings and sits down beside you, pulling you to him, kissing your head.