Exhausted (BSM #8)

(Age 13)

You had been running around with Luke all day. Interviews and acoustic performances all day at various radio stations. Your day had started at the studio though, with the boys and John. The boys wrote for a little bit, and then went to get coffee. Michael ran into you, you were barely awake, scalding hot coffee all over your white t-shirt. That definitely woke you up.

After assuring Luke you would be okay, you curled up in the car holding onto his hand, out of habit, you tended to, even though you were 13.

By the end of the car ride home, you really couldn't be bothered with the whole idea of moving.

Luke carried you inside and cuddled you to his chest, as if you were a toddler, walking up the stairs and gently laying you in bed. He pulled the covers up to your chin, which you rolled around in. Next he grabbed your teddy bear and tucked it under your arm, lastly placing a kiss to your head.

You looked adorable, he took a picture and sent it to the boys. 'Little rugrat is exhausted.'  He texts.

The boys smile and all reply with something sweet. Luke leaves the door cracked as he walks out, just in case.

Authors Note

Okay I know this is a really bad preference but I REALLY needed to update, anyways back to the regularly scheduled authors note.

Question of the Update

Does anybody have any One Direction BSM/DDM requests?

-Taylor