You're Adopted (BSM #14)

Age 13 

"Y/N.. Honey, you're adopted." The words, those words, they just they snapped something in you, and it was as if you were a river, and the dam that kept you from flooding all of the city, it had broke, except the river represented something so much more, like love, maybe. No not a boyfriend, but like the love you had for your family, something that was so hard to break, it took so much to break it. But that did.

Well this was hard to explain. Of course you still loved your adopted parents, but it just felt so odd, almost like it was generic love. So you decided you had to get away from your parents for a little bit. They're not your parents. You're adopted. That was your subconscious, and it sure could be a bitch. You went to Michael's house and knocked on the door, as soon as he saw your face he knew something had happened. 

"Princess, what in the world happened?" He frowns, bringing you inside. 

You just sniffle and let out a choked sob, and ran into his arms. He gasped and wrapped his arms around you. "Oh oh shh I'm sure it'll all be okay." He coos, he didn't even know what was wrong, he was just being comforting. 

"M-mumma t-told me I was a-adopted!" You cry loudly and bury your face in his chest. 

"Oh baby, that doesn't change anything. You're still my baby sister, no matter what, I don't care if you're not blood, you're my baby sister and nothing will ever change that." He says, rubbing your back and cooing down at you, starting to sit and pulling you into his lap, still holding you. 

"R-really?" You cry, much softer this time and wiping at your eyes furiously. Your palms pressed against your eyes once again, to try and remove the redness, or the tears, whichever worked. 

"Of course, this changes nothing. We would never change anything. Ever." He promises and smiles softly, kissing your head. 

You nod softly, feeling better. Much better. You weren't sure how but Mikey always seemed to know what to do, what to say. Maybe it was an older brother thing. 

Author's Note

Hey Guys! Please comment on this or send me a message with imagine requests! I am always open to requests! 

All the love, 

Taylor!