Numb (BSM #46)

*WARNING, MENTIONS OF SELF HARM, SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION.*

The cool metal of the blade pressed against the skin of your wrist. You sigh softly and pull it across your skin.

Michael's plane lands and he gets in the car that's waiting for him. He was so excited to see you. He puts the key in the lock. Your parents had to work. He walks up the stairs.
You were in your own world. You were crying and you kept cutting your wrist. You had to feel something, you needed to. Mentally, everything was hurting so much you felt numb. And you couldn't stand it. It drove you into a wall, or it felt like it.

Thus the reason you started self harming. It helped you feel something. Michael didn't know, but, you couldn't tell him.

"Y/N." He gasps opening the door, his complexion was paler than normal, you look up crying loud. It was an ugly cry. Your nose was dripping and you were broken.

It seemed like you were at your lowest point. Michael, though, was quick, grabbing a rag from the hall closet and rushing toward you pressing it against your wrist. He pries the medium sized blade from your grip and sets it on the counter. "Hey, this isn't worth it." He says and sighs. "It's never the answer." He whispers.

You cry softly. "I can't keep doing this!" You sob. "It's so much! So much! Too much!" You sob, crying softly.

Michael pulls you into his chest. "I know. It hurts, it hurts. I'll get you a therapist, we can get you some medicine, everything will be okay, I promise." He whispers.

You slap at his chest. "No! Everything isn't okay!" You scream, shaking your head and crying. "You left me for eight months! Eight fucking months, Michael!" You cry.

"Hey, I'm here now." He whispers sighing. "And, I'm gonna do everything to help you." He whispers, letting you get all the frustrations out. "It's gonna get better." He coos softly. "I'll be here, and we can maybe take you on tour." He whispers.

"Now, promise me this won't happen again." He whispers.

"I can't promise but, I. I will try. I will try, for you." You whisper, wiping your eyes and pushing your hair back.