Be Like You (BSM #36)

*An important piece of information is that Calum has a little brother in this, not a little sister*

Calum smiles widely, as one of the tour stylist paints his nails a coal black color, adding a shiny coat. After the first time Calum had painted his nails for the photo shoot they did, he had continued. He really liked it, and honestly he didn't know why.

Y/N, his little brother, had also noticed that his big brother was wearing paint, on his nails? Boys couldn't do that. Or so he thought.

"Cawwy?" He asks, toddling and bouncing around, holding Calum's recently polished hand, luckily it was dry because he had been poking it like it was a foreign creature. Very curious.

"Yeah baby?" Cal asks smiling, pulling the boy into his lap, once his other hand is finished.

"Why do you paint them?" He points to his nails, his black hair curly like Calum's, his skin lighter, but they looked similar.

"Because I like it." He smiles.

"B-but boys can't do that? It's for girls!" Y/N
frowns, that's what people always told him.

"Baby, boys can do the same things girls do if they wanna." He coos gently, wiping the small boys tears.

Y/N was just upset and worried that his big brother would get teased.

"S-so me could paint my nails too?" He asks looking up at him, his eyes lit up and hopeful.

"Yeah baby, do you want to?" Calum asks.

"You wouldn't mind, would you?" Calum asks the stylist that had just painted his nails.

"No not at all." She smiles and Y/N scoots up on Calum's lap and holds out his hand.

"What color? How about blue?" She asks the small boy.

He nods quickly and giggles happily, she grabs a darker blue and shakes it against her hand.

Y/N stays very still like instructed while his nails are painted and dried.

"See now you're like me." Calum smiles.

Y/N nods quickly and happily. "Thank you!" He squeals.

Authors Note
Hey Guys!
Sorry this was is rather short, my sister is getting induced so I just wanted a short quick update for you guys.
Lots of love,
Taylor!