Motion Sickness (BSM #7)

(Age 11)

You got motion sick very easily, honestly, it sucked, fieldtrips, amusement parks, short car rides, long car rides, it didn't really matter, there was a good chance you'd get a headache, then you'd throw up whatever your stomach could produce.

You had forgotten your medicine, you know that prevents that whole puking thing? Yeah totally left it at home.

No longer than thirty minutes into the bus ride, you had rushed to the bathroom puking into the toilet, groaning as the bus jerked you everywhere. You didn't know how many times your head hit the wall of the bathroom.

Calum rushed to the bathroom and held your hair, wetting a washcloth and dabbing at your mouth and your forehead. "Motion sickness, aye?" He asks, frowning, sympathetic for you.

You nod softly, a small whimper falling from your mouth. "I need medicine, bubby." You whimper, clinging to him.

He nods and grabs you something from Michael's bag, he occasionally got sick too, so he had some in his bag. Calum puts the pill in your mouth and then lets you drink some water.

"Now until that kicks in, you're gonna lay down and rest." He says, a slight firmness to his voice.

He tucks you in, hands you your stuffed animal, you always brought it with you, then handed you his laptop.

"Watch something on Netlfix and yell if you need me, princess." He smiles and nods, kissing your head.

You nod softly and click on a tv show, before half watching, getting sleepy.