A Night at 'Bubby's' (BSM #22)

(Age 10)

You got off the school bus at your brothers house, holding onto the straps of your plaid purple and pink backpack. You liked going to Louis' he always paid attention to you, which due to your rather large family, did not happen much at home. You smiled even wider seeing Harry's car in the driveway, picking up the pace in your step.

"Hi Louis!" You yell and run to hug Harry instead, giggling at the look of mock hurt on his face. Harry smiles and picks you up, spinning you around as he hugs you, listening to you squeal.

"How was your day?" Louis asks you, going to make you an afternoon snack. He chops up an apple adding some caramel drizzle on the side for you to dip it in.

"It was fun! Recess was lots of fun!"

"What happened at recess?" He asks, letting Harry set you down in a chair before. He sets the apples and caramel in front of you. Louis and Harry set down in front of you.

"Me and Shelby played a really fun game and then we all split into teams, boys versus girls and played tag!" You explain smiling and giggling, taking a bite of your apple.

"Oh I see. You like tag a lot don't you?" Louis asks, chuckling softly.

You nod, wiping the caramel from your mouth. "I was the only one the boys couldn't catch!" You say proudly.

"Good job, but I bet I could catch you!' Louis smirks.

"No you couldn't!" You say confidently.

"Let's just see then."

"After I finish my apples." You say, chewing on another.

He nods, going and putting on his shoes. After you finish your apples, you throw the skins in the trash, put your shoes on and meet Louis and Harry outside.

"Go!' Harry says to start the chase. Louis of course chasing you, you never kept one direction for long, changing it multiple times. He let you run for a while, hoping to tire you out. Finally he 'caught' you, scooping you up and tickling all over your belly.

You shriek loudly, your arms flailing. "Lou! Stop!"

"What?" He asks feigning innocence.

"Stop tickling me!" You say, giggling.

"I know you have better manners than that."

"Please stop tickling me!" You try squealing, finally able to cease the tickling.

It was around 7PM. You had to be in bed by 9. "Okay honey, while I'm making dinner, I want you to shower, okay?" He coos.

You nod softly. "Okay Louis!" You smile, letting him set you down. You rush upstairs grabbing your bag, showering quickly, coming downstairs for dinner, then brushing your teeth and letting Louis tuck you in.

"Goodnight Princess!" He coos softly kissing your head, turning out the light and shitting your door.