Big Sister (BSM # 24)

Age 15

You spent a good bit of time babysitting your little brother Luke. You wouldn't lie he did get annoying sometimes, but you love him all the same. Today your mom was grocery shopping and she wouldn't be gone for probably more than an hour. Your friends were over, so of course you didn't really wan tot worry about what the two year old was getting into. 

You sighed and snapped your fingers for the fourteenth time. "Luke! Put that down, now!" You say sternly trying not to get annoyed. He dropped the thing he was holding. Jordan, your friend, sighed getting even more fed up with Luke. "Sorry guys. Mom will be back soon." You say. 

"I hope so, he keeps trying to get into my bag, he's fucking annoying." Jordan snaps, you chuckle softly. 

"He's just curious, don't swear around him." You say, feeling defensive.  

"He's just annoying. Stop touching that!" Jordan snaps at the little boy, you didn't yell at Luke, he really didn't like it. You stand up glaring. 

"Get out of here and don't you ever think you can yell at him." You say picking up her stuff and shoving it in her hands, following her all the way downstairs to make sure she left. She didn't live far so it was a small walk. 

You pick up Luke who was crying, and had sat himself in timeout, feeling as though he was in trouble. "Baby you're not in trouble, come on, no need for these tears."You coo gently rocking the small boy back and forth holding his head, starting to sing gently to him. 

"I-I sowwy, no mad p-pease!" He cries and you nod gently to him. 

"I'm not mad baby not mad at all. Calm down." You coo still holding him to you. 

He nods and hiccups wiping his eyes. You hand him the stuffed penguin and change his wet diaper. He whines softly when you finish and look at him. "What is it baby?" You coo gently. 

"Hungwy." He whispers you nod and set him down letting him hold your hand while you make him a grilled cheese and pour some chips onto a plate and set him in a chair to eat cutting up his sandwich. 

After he eats, I lay down with him so he can take a nap, rocking him gently and continuing to sing even after he fell asleep.