He's Like A Brother To You (BSM #17)

(Age 15)

Niall was usually really nice to you, and you two were close. But whenever his friends were around, he was so mean, it wasn't even cool. He embarrassed you, teased you, everything under the sun. You hated it with such a passion, so when ever Niall had his friends over, you either got out of the house or stayed locked in your room.

Unfortunately today was one of those days where you had to lock yourself in your room and hope he didn't find out you were still there, or he would forget about you. Hopefully.

Your hope was not enough. "Y/N! Come on down here! Hang out with me and the lads!" He yells up the stairs.

You sigh and walk downstairs. "What do you want?" You whine to him, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I want you to come downstairs, easier for me to keep an eye on you!" He says, smirking. Technically your mum let him 'babysit' and he just loved the idea. Leave it to Niall to act like an angel around mum. He's a devil.

"Niall! I don't even need a babysitter!" You protest, annoyed beyond belief.

"Mum says you do. So you do. So get your little ass downstairs." He says leaning against the door, smirking slightly.

You groan but walk downstairs, only because you knew Niall was older than you and you had to respect him. "Thought you'd see it my way." He smirks slinging an arm around you as you walk downstairs.

You roll your eyes at him but wave at the boys and give them a small smile.

Liam smiled widely at you and patted the empty seat beside him. Liam was actually really nice to you, so you liked to hang out with him. You pushed yourself up and sat beside him. He smiles. "How's school?" He asks gently.

You sigh softly. "I mean.. It's okay." You trail looking at your hands. You didn't know where Niall was, but you didn't mind him being gone.

"I know that look, come on let's go outside." He says softly.

You sigh and walk outside, hands getting clammy, knees feeling weak as you follow him back to the deck.

Authors Note-
Hey. They'll be a part two to this and their will be one for each boy!

Lots of love,
Taylor