chapter one~ prolouge

Meghan's POV
I walked through the high school halls, humming a random tune. I opened my locker and grabbed my chemistry book. I walked to chemistry class.
I sat at my seat in the lab room.
"Today we are doing a partner project" my teacher Mr. Frank said. "We will be studying periodic table elements, and might be mixing them".
I was scribbling random words in my notebook while he was saying this.
"Mrs. Trainor" Mr. Frank said while clearing his throat.
I looked up at him and stared. "Yes" I answered.
"Pay attention. Being 17 doesn't mean you can ignore me" he said angrily.
I rolled my eyes behind his back and kept scribbling. I heard him pick out bunch of people to be partners. I heard him call my name.
"Meghan, you will be with Charlie here" he said before walking off. He was the new person. He walked over to my desk. I got nervous. My social skills are terrible. He sat down on the chair next to mine. "Charlie" he said while holding out his hand.
"Meghan" I stuttered while shaking his hand.

Charlie's POV
This girl was pretty. I thought she was beautiful actually. I shouldn't be creepy though. I tried my best not to stare into those beautiful eyes. I finally snapped out of my trance.
"So what are we doing" i blurted out.
"Writing down the periodic table elements, weren't you listening to me?" She said with a cute mad voice.
"Yeah" I said while pretending to write on my notebook. I wrote down some random stuff. I looked at Meghan's notebook and she had a whole chart of stuff. I scribbled a bunch of elements I saw on the chalk board.
At the end we all handed out papers to Mr. Frank
"Nice job, see you all tomorrow" he sighed.
The bell rang while we all walked out of marine high.
I ran to the bus after Meghan. I hopped into the bus before it took off. I looked around and saw Meghan at the back of the school bus. I walked over to her and sat next to her.
"Uh, you don't have to sit next to me cause I am alone" she said scooting over a bit.
"Stop being scared, I'm not going to think your a freak" I said.
"Okay then" she said awkwardly.
"Do you wanna hang out sometime?" I said.
"Sure" she said like I was her new best friend.
The bus landed next to my house. I grabbed Meghan's hand and led her off the bus. We walked in the door to see no one there.
"My parents must of gone out for lunch or something" I said while she sat Down.
"I know what your doing" she said.
"Excuse me?" I said playfully.
"You like me" she said with her arms crossed over her chest. 
"How did you know?" I said in shock.
"I just know" she said while sitting down next to me.
I looked her straight in the eyes. She grabbed my shoulder.
"I know we just met" I said. "But your beautiful".
She kissed me like it was heaven. Fireworks went off in my heart like fireworks. This went on for as long as I can remember.
A few hours later I woke up to see no Meghan. I saw a note on the counter.
It said:
"Being with you was magical, but I have something else that j can't tell you about, I'm sorry".
I just thought she would be back in a few days. But days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and months had turned into years. Meghan had left me.
I thought to myself every night before I went to sleep,
"She will come back".
----------------------------
Hey guys!
Hope you liked the first chapter. Nothing much, but it will get better. If you want me to write something you want In the next chapter, just leave a request In the comments.
Love,
Delaney