chapter ten~ look at me

Mikaela's POV very very short
Meghan was going to start her job right now and I'm sad she is leaving. Sydney isn't every happy about it either, she's been crying more than usual lately. Meghan put all her stuff in her oversized purse and walked out the door.
Meghan's POV
I walked into the place. The words 'Hollywood studios' were carved into the marble of the top half of the entrance. I walked at a slow pace to the place that was described 'has a green screen'. I entered, nervous as hell.
"Finally, your late."
A woman named Maggie came up to me and sighed the words.
"Don't be late again, or your little but is gonna get fired."
I wanted to say, easy for you to say since your a brat, but is didn't.
I nodded and picked up the mic.
"The video is going to be about you, the new host. So tell about yourself to the camera and you'll be done? Got it?" Maggie said in her snake like voice.
The camera started rolling.
"Um, this is-"
"STOP!" Maggie yelled.
She almost punched the camera for not turning off.
"Why did I hire you?" She mumbled.
"What am I doing wrong this time?" I said with sass.
I didn't mean to do that. I just thought out loud. I heard people saying "OHHH" in the back round.
"Shut up, and be better."
Maggie signaled the camera again.
"Here we are on clevver news, I'm your new host, Meghan Trainor. And I'm going to be telling you a bit about myself, just to give you the idea of what kind of host I am." I said annthueastically.
"Well done." Said the camera man.
Maggie told him to shut up since she hated me.
"So, I'm from Nantucket," I started.
Maggie nodded as she was approving what I said.
"And I'm twenty-three years old. I have a baby named Sydney, and a loving family."
I thought about my family. They could be watching this right now.
"I have a really loving sister in law,"
That wasn't important. Maggie was cursing at herself. Maybe even at me.
"And, I had a husband."
The camera man said silently enough for the camera to not record it, "more about the husband."
I nodded. I didn't want to talk about this.
"He, died. I watched him die, actually. He was loving, had a warm smile. We had a whole life together in front of us. But then, when he went on tour, and I got pregnant with Sydney, everything changed."
I noticed I had tears streaming down my cheeks.
"And-" I sniffled. "And he never saw Sydney. His own daughter, and he'll never come back to see her, and I'll never be able to- love him again."
I started sobbing and dropped the mic. It made a high pitch noise, causing everyone to cringe. I ran into a random room and sobbed uncontrollably. Maggie entered the room.
"What the fuck was that!" She yelled furiously.
I didn't answer.
"You little shit! Get back out there and get it back together!"
The camera man came in and shoved Maggie out of the door. She screamed at him some curse words, but I was sobbing to much to hear them.
"Hey, Meghan shhh."
I didn't look at him.
"I'm not gone, and you can love me again."
I wiped my eyes, but little tears still rolled down my face. I looked at the camera man and almost had a seizure. It was Charlie. Charles Otto puth was standing right in front of me.
"Oh my fucking god." I said in pure shock.
I hugged him and sobbed tears of joy, and sadness.
"Why did you leave me all this time!"
He didn't answer, just hugged me.
"Look at me." I said.
He looked at me with tears streaming down his cheeks. He was smiling that warm smile he's always had.
-------------------
Hey guys!
I told you Charlie would be back some chapter. Sorry for not updating I've had a busy week. Love you all! 😘😊
Love,
Delaney