Bonus Chapter: Chapter 14

Meghan's POV

Ah, the memories. Maybe their just there to be there, but I don't believe that. My little Sydney is now six years old, the last four years have been great.
Sydney can talk, and she goes to school now.
My little baby is all grown up, and I wish I could change that.
Six years without Charlie has been rough, but I got help and I only take trips to the cemetery to pay my respects once a month.
I feel pretty good, after all the change. I have a normal life now, it's the most important thing. My teen life was great, but I feel greater then I was.
Every now and then, I think about Charlie and I's adventures, and sometimes I forget. But you live an you learn...

I pulled out a notebook from my drawer and opened it up. It was a notebook, a documentary of my life. I've been writing in it ever since I met Charlie. I wrote everything, like everything. And I still write in it today.
It's like my little book of memories, of my life. I hope that one day I will give it to Sydney when she's older, and she'll pass down the tradition for decades. That's on my bucket list.
I'm only 26, but I have a life ahead of me, and I still have blank pages to fill.
Just like my own memory, my brain is a huge open space, and one half is still blank. More devastations to come, more miracles. And my brain will be fully filled the day I die, which death won't come to me that quickly. Death is taking care of all of the people that's minds are filled, their life is complete.
--

I just read the pages, scrolling through them like they were pictures. I remembered them like they happened to me a few seconds ago, like I was in the situation just then. It reminded me of how I felt back then, you know, I never thought about how I felt. I can never go back to how I felt, and see.

"Mommy, what are you doing?" I heard a little voice call.

I looked upward from the book and stared at my daughter, blank faced. I shut the book, not wanting her to figure it out so early.

"Oh, nothing. Just reading. What do you need?" I responded, awkwardly. It's weird how you could be so uncomfortable with your own daughter.

"Want to play dolls with me?"

I wanted to say no, or, 'I'm busy.' When I really wasn't, but if I wasn't, how I could I hold back? It's just dolls. No harm done.

"Sure, for a few minutes."

A smile spread across her face. She led me to her room scattered with dolls and clothes.
She picked a doll up and held it to her chest.

"This ones mine, she's called Mikaela." She said.

She picked another one up, holding it next to her other doll.

"This one is named Meg, kind of like your name." She said again.

I nodded.

She handed a doll to me, a boy doll.

"This ones named Charlie." She said, looking at me, like she knew my thoughts.

"Okay," I said, kind of uncomfortable.

You probably know why I'm awkward. These are all the names of my friends, and me. And, Charlie. The most weird one of all.

She started talking as the 'Meg.' Doll.

"Hey, Charlie, we should make a YouTube video together!!" She said, pointing toward the doll I was holding.

"Yeah, definitely.."

"Let's call it Marvin."

"Just Marvin?" I replied.

"Yeah!"

I was wondering what she knew. She couldn't have known Charlie and I'd first music video together, she wouldn't know this at all.
She was on my iPad yesterday, she could've googled my name. But there's a restriction on it, she can't google.
What is happening?

"Okay, I guess."

In the game, we shot the video, everything was fine, until the end.

"And then they kiss at the end, then they live together forever!"

"Until what..?"

"Charlie drinks a little."

"Uh huh?"

"And a mean person hits him."

"And?"

"That's all I know in the game." She replied.

I almost fainted on the spot. How did she know this? How did she know Charlie di-
I'm not even going to say it.

"Honey, have you ever heard anything.. about your dad?"

"A dad?" She said, puzzled.

"Honey.. you had a dad." I choked out, trying not to cry.

"I just had a dream last night.. I was basing the game on it." She replied.

"Honey, I shouldn't talk with you about this right now,"

I hugged her and walked out the door, closing it behind me. I could hear her mumbling something, she must be doing something with he dolls.

I still was shocked.

How could she dream..?
----

Aye guys sorry I've been so buys! I've been braindead too so if you guys have ideas just comment them down below ❤️. This was a short and sucky chapter but whatever. 😂
See you in the next chapter!
~Delaney