Chapter three- Better When I'm Dancin

Ryan's POV
I looked at the baby's bright eyes. I noticed I was the uncle, wasn't I?
"Isn't she nice?" Stephen said.
"Yeah." I replied.
The baby looked up at me. She reminded me of Meghan, with her slightly growing blonde hair.
"Moms going to be back soon, okay?" I said to the baby, holding her little baby hand.
It made me sad to think about everything that's been going on around me.
Mikaela's POV
Three hours later
Me and Meghan were still talking at her house. Ryan and Stephen had left, and the baby napped.
"Meg, I think you've done enough crying." I said while wiping away her tears with a tissue.
She had cried this whole conversation and sobbed.
"Thanks, but, I think I'm good." She replied.
She knew she wasn't going to stop crying.
"Meg, we can't stay in here for much longer."
"Why?"
"I'm going on a date with......" I stopped my sentence and shook my head. "Never mind."
Meghan looked desperate to know who it was. I couldn't tell though cause she'll be devastated.
"Okay...So, what are we doing know?" Meghan a sniffled.
I looked at her and made a baby sound.
"Oh, right." She reminded herself.
She almost forgets she had a kid.
Meghan's POV
I jogged down the stairs. The stairs creaked as I walked down them. I walked over to the sleeping baby and booped her nose.
"She's a cutie." Mikaela said from behind me.
"Her 1st birthday is coming up." I replied, smiling down at the little one.
"She grows so fast, doesn't she?" Mikaela laughed.
"Yeah, she does."
"Meghan, is it okay if I go now?" She asked.
I nodded my head and picked up the baby, since she was awake now.
Once Mikaela left, I sat on the couch. Me, Charlie, and Sydney always say hi to each other. I sat down on the couch, and held Sydney to my chest.
"Charlie, we're here to say hi." I said, looking around.
I didn't see his smile in front of me this time. If you believed, you could see him and he would be there.
"Charlie, Sydney is waiting for you, and so am I." I laughed, seeing if he was there.
He didn't seem to come, and he didn't seem to be there at the cemetery.
"Charlie, I know your there. Your just having a bad day. It's raining so much because your crying." I said, a tear drop in my eye. Stop crying, char."
He wouldn't stop crying, and he didn't come down to meet them. Sydney started to cry. I rocked her in my arms, and sang one of my songs that Charlie liked.
"Better when I'm dancin, yeah yeah. Better when I'm dancin. We could do this together-" I stopped singing.
I heard Charlie's voice for a split second, singing with me.
"Sydney, he's here. He's just shy today," I said to the calm baby.
She replied in baby noises.
"He's singing,"
I smiled at Sydney, and the ceiling.
"Charlie." I said.
I heard some leaves rustle outside, that means he's listening.
"I love you."
---------------------
Hey guys!
Here's and update finally! Hope y'all enjoyed it cause I'm kinda out of ideas so I worked hard on it. If you could leave a request that would be great! Love you all! 😘😊
Love,
Delaney