chapter thirty three~ chased/all of it happens again

A/N : thank you all again for reading my story and voting for it. It mean alot to me. Now back to the story.
Meghan's POV
I sat there, thinking, for about an hour. I felt arms wrap around me.
"How you doing?" Charlie laughed.
I smiled. He kissed my neck softly.
"I'm sitting here" i laughed back.
"Can you believe we're- almost officially married?" Charlie laughed.
"No, but sometimes yes".
He laughed and sat down next to me. Mikeala and Kelli were buying some stuff for the wedding at the store. It was really just me and Charlie.
"I'm going out with one of my friends" he told me, stroking my hair.
"You still have friends after all we've been through?" I laughed.
"Apparently. I'll be back in an hour" he replied before going down stairs.
I heard the front door open, then close. It was quiet as heck. Not used to that. I heard a knock at the door. I hesitated to get up for a second, but decided to go and answer it. I got down stairs and opened the door. To my surprise, it was- Brian.
"Get out Brian" I said, a bit angrily.
"Meg, let me explain myself".
"I thought you died in the hotel fire" I sighed.
"Nope, I just recovered".
"What do you want?"
He stepped in the house. I didn't like him doing that. I didn't want to say a word to him. He sat on the couch, and motioned me to sit down next to him. I refused of course, I'm not sitting next to him. Why is he even in my house?
"Meg, I need to tell you something".
I nodded, regretting it. I wanted to kick him out, literally.
"Meg, I never loved Emmy. I loved you."
"That explains nothing".
"I love you Meg, I want you back. Charlie isn't meant for you. He doesn't care about you. He hates you. He just doesn't want to tell you that."
"That's not true Brian. Don't lure be into this again!" I said, almost yelling.
"Please Meg" he replied.
He got up and put his hands on my hips.
"Get off me!" I yelled.
I tried to get his hands off me. He kissed me passionately. I hated it, didn't like it. I tried to get him away, but there was no possible way. Finally, I got mad enough I kneed him in the stomach. He let go of me and held his stomach in pain. I ran out the door, as far as I could. I ran through the night. The cold air made me shiver.
"Come back here Meghan!" Brian screamed.
He got in his car and zoomed off after me. I ran as fast as I could, trying to get away. I tripped over a fallen branch, and landed on the ground. The truck stopped right in front of me. Lucky for me, I heard cop sirens.
Mikaela's POV
Kelli pulled up in the drive way. I got out of the car, carrying the bags from the store. I heard cop sirens and yelling.
"You hear that?" I asked Kelli.
"Yeah".
We ran towards the sound. We saw Meghan getting picked up from the ground. I saw cops getting DNA from the huge truck which Meghan laid in front of. I saw a cop hand cuffing who seems to be Brian, and putting him into the police car. Police dogs barked and sniffed all around. A cop walked up to me.
"Excuse me ma'am, do you know these people?" The cop asked.
"Yes, Meghan's my brother's fiancé" I replied, in shock.
"Good, maybe you can tell us a bit about, what's his name- Brian." The cop asked, ready to write on his notepad. I nodded and started talking.
"Meghan saw Brian, and he mysteriously gave her his number, and framed her into cheating on my brother- Charlie. And Charlie broke up with Meghan and she got together with Brian and Brian cheated on Meghan with her best friend Emmy. And there was a fire at their hotel and Meghan survived but not Emmy, and she thought Brian had died in the fire as well. And that's all I know" I replied, out of breath.
The cop wrote fast on his notepad all the information.
"Thank you ma'am, we can use this well" the cop said before walking slowly back to his cop friends.
I began to tear up, knowing this happen every day for Meg. Just yesterday she got attacked by her own brother, and today she gets chased by her she-thought-who-was-dead ex boyfriend! When will it all end for her!
Kelli ran towards Meghan, sobbing. She held Meghan in her arms. I saw Charlie pull up in his car. I saw his face, it was pure terror. The cops seemed to clear up now, it was just me, Kelli, and Charlie.
Charlie ran to Meghan. Kelli let go of her and was sobbing next to the huge truck driven by Brian. Meghan's eyes were closed, she was unconscious.
"Meg, please wake up" Charlie begged. He kissed her cold lips.
Kelli and I went inside the house. I watched out the window. All I saw all night was Charlie, Meghan in his arms, begging for her to wake. Up.
-----------------------
Hey guys!
I know another chapter like the last one. Don't worry, the next chapter is going to be happy. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney