chapter 14~ the interview

Meghan's POV
I woke up at 11:00. My phone buzzed because it got a notification. It was a reminder that said i had to go to an interview and a meeting today. I shook charlie awake.
"Wake up Charlie!" I yell.
"What for?" He said drowsily.
"We have an interview to go to!" I replied. He got up and raced to the mini fridge. I opened the blinds and sat down at the table. Charlie put two pieces of leftover pizza in the oven. He took them out and slipped them onto two paper plates. I took some big bites out of them and sipped some water. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. I slipped on my black silk dress and some dark blue heels. I flourished myself with makeup. I brushed my teeth and ran out of the bathroom. Charlie ran in. I took more bites out of my pizza. "Hurry up Charlie!" I yelled.
"I'm hurrying Meghan!" He yelled back. It was 11:52. He ran out and took more bites out of his pizza. I ran out of the hotel room and flow went after me. He grasped my hand and started walking and catching his breath.
"We have to hurry, we can't be late!" I said to him. He looks up and kisses me for a second. We started running again. We sprinted through the lobby and into the car, and we took off.
At the interview place....
We waited for the interview to start. We sat on the couch in the corner of the huge place. "Ahh, there you are!" A woman yelled at us. We got up and stood there awkwardly.
"I'm Amanda, I'll be interviewing you with Zander today" she said while shaking our hands. I didn't say anything, I just stood there.
"Shy girl huh?" Amanda said.
Charlie's POV
"Did she just call her shy?" I asked myself.
"She's not, she just is a bit insecure from the things in the past" I said.
"I see, well it was nice meeting you, see you at the interview, it's starting" Amanda said before jogging off to some place.
"Why are you shy today Meg?" "You aren't like this around people" I said to Meghan who was siting on the couch.
"I'm just nervous" she said.
"Interview is starting" a man said.
"It will be okay Meg, I promise" I said before leading her into the room where the interview was being held. I sat down across from Meghan on the couches.
"Hello everybody my name is Zander and this is Amanda and we have some special guests today" Zander said while Looking over at us.
"We have charlie puth and Meghan trainor here to talk with us today" Amanda said with a smile.
"Hey guys" I said into the mic. Meghan repeated me.
"We're so glad to have you here today, we heard you've all had some problems with touring lately" Zander said with a frown.
"Yes we have, but everything is coming back together so we're really happy" Meghan said with a giggle.
"So let's get to the point, charlie your new song Marvin Gaye already has 1,000,000 buys on iTunes!" Amanda said excitedly.
"Yes that has been a great success for me, I'm really happy about that, and kind of the same on see you again, you know this has been my dream for a long time and I am very happy that it's actually coming true" I said with a smile.
"That's so touching charlie, so what have you guys been up to because of this new fame?" Zander asked.
"We have just been hanging around, waiting to go back on tour and to get concerts and things like that" Meghan replied.
"What happened to your tourbus guys there are many rumors that you guys were attacked and the driver was killed" Amanda said with concern.
"Well yeah, we got attached but not killed, um we don't really want to share the rest" I said awkwardly.
"That's okay that's okay, now we know that the rumors are true in a way now" Zander said. "So there are more rumors going around that you guys have a little something".
"Maybe maybe not, all you guys now for now is that we hold hands sometimes" Meghan said while holding my hand. I let go to not be awkward.
"After this Instagram will be blowing up" Amanda said while we laughed.
"So how is is being a musician now charlie?" Zander asked.
"It has been a blast, I mean being on stage for the first time and letting people hear my voice was amazing" I said with a laugh.
"That's very nice to hear from you, now we have one more question for you, charlie, today" Amanda said. "How is it working with Meghan".
"It's amazing. She's so sweet and kind to me you don't even know" I replied.
"Must be a blast working with such a nice girl" Amanda said.
"Okay guys that's it for today we hope you enjoyed having our special guests today, and see you all tomorrow night!" Zander said before they cut the camera.
"Nice job you guys" Amanda and Zander said before leaving.
"That was pretty cool" I said. We laughed for a minute then Meghan leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and we walked out.
-------------------
Hey guys!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I had to redo it like 4 times! You can request in the comments. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney