Chapter two- Am I not happy?

Stephens POV
we took Meghan home. I was driving, since Mikaela was comforting Meghan in the back seat. The baby was sleeping. It was hard to think she was that calm. I got out of the car. Mikaela handed the baby to me.
"Your the uncle." She whisper-yelled.
I carried the baby inside, while Mikaela hugged Meghan as they walked in. Ryan was sitting on the couch.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, setting the baby down in her tall chair.
"Waiting for Meghan to come back from the cemetery. Kelli sent me." He replied.
"Oh,"
Mikaela and Meghan walked up the stairs and into Meghan's room, shutting the door.
Meghan's POV
"Meg, talk to me. You can let your feelings out," Mikaela said, sitting me down on the bed.
"Oh-um-okay."
She looked at me and held my hand.
"Tell anything." she said.
I knew I could tell her what I've been going through, so I took a deep breath, and started talking.
"Mikaela, I didn't know my life would go this way. I didn't want it to go this way. After all of these past things, I've learned to be happy again. But now I can't. Because I was finally happy, with Charlie. And we would all be a happy family. But Charlie, my one true love, died in front of me. He had to fucking leave when I needed him most. I need him back. I need his presence by my side. Knowing that my baby will never hear it's fathers voice makes me want to kill myself. I'll never feel his cold lips touch me, and I'll never be happy, ever. I just want him back so fucking bad! And no one can ever change that! I just wanted all of us to be a family! But I knew that was never ever going to happen!" I sobbed.
"Oh, Meghan," Mikaela said, a tear running down her face.
"Is this what you wanted? Mikaela!" I said, while stood up.
"No body wanted all this to happen. But there's nothing we can do." Mikaela replied, crying a bit.
"Nothing we can do, your right. Nothing. We. Can. Do."
"Meghan, please don't. I know your going through a lot and I think it's appropriate to let your feelings out, but don't get mad at me." Mikaela said.
"AND WHO'S GONNA STOP ME FROM NOT LETTING THIS WHOLE THING GO!" I yelled.
Everything was silent. Mikaela looked at the ground.
"What've I done." I mumbled.
I curled up in a ball on the floor and sobbed.
"Meg, it's okay. I'm not mad at you. It's completely okay to yell when your going through this," Mikaela comforted.
I replied, still sobbing.
"Am I not happy?"