chapter five~The surprise for charlie

Meghan's POV
I sat down on my couch. I closed my eyes. I thought about Charlie. I snapped out of my trance and remembered the surprise I planned for Charlie. I was somehow going to convince Becky out of her mind. She hate that. I picked up my phone and called her. After three rings she answered the phone.
"Hello this is Becky speaking" she said as fast as she could.
"You don't have to do that every time I call" I said laughing a bit.
"What do you want" she said.
"To either let me stay from the tour or do this" I said quickly.
"For the last time Meghan you are going on that tour" she said annoyed.
"I'm going I just have an idea" I mumbled.
"Be quick I have to go to a meeting in five" she said, still annoyed.
"I have a new song, it's a duet" I said taking a deep breath in between.
"Ugh, and?" She said.
"I have to have someone to sing with me" I said.
"Yeah so?" She said still very annoyed.
"I have that singer, Charlie Puth" I said with a smile.
"Now I know what's going on here" she said while sighing. "You want to go on tour with him".
"Exactly, he's the reason I wanted to stay from the tour" I yelled.
"He's not famous, well I don't see it in the records" she said obnoxiously.
"Please Becky, when have I ever asked you something I wanted?" I said with puppy dog eyes.
"Is he a good singer?" She asked.
"Yes, wonderful at piano too" I said excitedly.
"Okay, he might be able to go on tour with you".
"Yes!" I whispered to myself.
"Okay I'll tell my boss, I have him in media or a magazine or something" Becky said tiredly.
"Thanks Becky, really" I said to her.
"Your welcome, now go tell him!" She said before she hung up.
I danced around the room. I had got the words yes out of my manager for once. I called Charlie and told him to come over here. I heard a knock on the door.
I opened it to see Charlie. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.
"What's this all about?" He said playfully.
"Your surprise, I need to tell you your surprise!" I excitedly yelled at him.
I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.
"What's the surprise my love" he said with kind of a baby voice.
"Your coming on freaking tour with me!" I screamed excitedly.
"Really, why would you do that?" He said in shock.
"Because I love you, and you have what's called pure talent" I said to him while punching his arm playfully.
"Thanks Meghan, I love you" he said.
I smiled at him and pulled him towards me. I kissed him and he kissed back.
"I love you" I repeated after the kiss. I hugged him.
"You mind if I spend the night?" Charlie said to me.
"Not even a bit" I replied.
And I kissed him again. We did this for a few more hours till we fell asleep.
Before I went to sleep I thought about him.
Charlie
---------------------
Hey guys!
I loved writing this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it. Remember to request in the comments.
Love,
Delaney