chapter thirty seven~ you broke your promise, again

Meghan's POV
Since Charlie promised me that he would never leave, I've felt better. I dyed my hair back to blonde, and threw out all the depressing stuff I bought. It's amazing how much things have changed for me the past three days.
Time skip
Charlie hadn't left yet. He's kept his promise. It's been the best days of my life so far. I imagine what my life would've been like if I hadn't met him at that college district. I'm thankful of that college district.
I realized I was still sitting at the restaurant table, waiting for Charlie.
"Oh, Meghan! I haven't seen you in five hundred years!" I heard someone say.
I noticed it was one of the waitresses. Her name was Samantha. I had been going to this restaurant so long Samantha and I are great friends. She sat down across from me.
"Who you waiting for?" She asked.
"Charlie."
I forgot to tell her what all had happened the past two months.
"Who's Charlie?" She laughed.
I slid my wedding ring around my finger. Samantha smiled with excitement.
"You got fucking married?!" She yelled. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"A lot, I mean A LOT of things have happened,"
"How did you get married though?"
I looked at her with that face kind of.
"Fineeeee."
I saw Charlie walk in with his leather coat on and his sunglasses.
"He's coming." I said.
"I'll see you later, then." Samantha said before going back into the restaurant   kitchen.
"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late." Charlie said while siting down.
"It's okay. I've been feeling better, at least." I replied.
"You've stopped cutting and stuff then?" Charlie said, as if he wasn't in public.
"Yeah. It's all good now,"
"On the other hand, I forgot to tell you. I just got an offer to make a record, and the company wants me to start recording immediately." Charlie said while holding my hand. "And they said they would be glad to call your manager and get you back up."
"How could I not know about this." I laughed.
We talked for about thirty minutes until the food came. We had finished be then, and we're still talking.
"Care to walk around?" Charlie asked.
I nodded and we walked outside.
Time skip to an hour later
"Hold on." Charlie said while taking his phone out.
Charlie's POV
my manager was calling me.
"Hello?"
"Charlie, we need you to come and record now! Our company anger is on the line right now!" My manager panicked.
"Now?"
"Yes now! Get your ass over here!" My manager said.
"I'll be there in a minute."
I hung up and grabbed Meghan's hand.
"Meghan, it's so fun doing this with you, but the company needs me right now. We can continue this later, right?" I said.
"Um, okay." She said.
I knew she didn't want me to do this. Then, I remembered when I made that promise not to brake my promise of not leaving her.
"You can come with me, babe,"
She nodded and leaned her head against my shoulder as we walked to the studio.
At the studio
We walked into the studio, Meghan was silent.
"There you are Charlie! Your late!" My manager yelled.
"I brought my- wife, with me." I said.
"She can sit on the side line or something." My manager said fastly like he didn't care. "Come and record."
He put his hand around my shoulder and led me to a recording studio. A man sat in front of the huge dashboard, messing with the buttons.
"Good luck." My manager whispered.
He left and closed the door. I went behind the class and sat on the stool next to the piano, also the mic.
"Ready?" The man said in a deep voice.
I nodded. I worried about that promise I made to Meghan. The music came on. I started playing the piano. It was see you again.
"It's been a long day, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." I sang.
The rest of the song was sang. I thought I had failed, but they're going to just edit it out anyway.
"Next song." The man said.
"Let's Marvin Gaye and get in on, you got that healing that I want. Just like they say it in the song, till the dawn let's Marvin Gaye and get it on."
I sang the rest of my songs. One call away kept reminding me of that promise I made.
Time skip
"I want to be alone, Charlie."
Meghan had locked herself in her room again. I don't know why she does it. I have feeling where I think it's because of the promise. She knows I'm going to break that promise.
"Please Meghan. I don't want you to do this."
I finally got in the room. She had a partly bleeding wrist. Yep, it's about the promise.
"Meghan. I need you to tell me what's wrong." I said.
She sobbed.
"Charlie. We never get to spend time together anymore because of your fame or whatever." She sobbed. "Your braking your promise, char."
"I'm trying so hard not to." I said, a tear escaping my eye. "Meghan-
My phone rang.
Meghan looked at me with tears in her eyes. I walked out the door and answered.
"What the hell do you want know!"
"Charlie, the company is offering, tour! You can go on tour! Now come over here tomorrow and you can go on freakin tour!!" My manger screamed.
"No, this can't be." I said, letting tears run out of my eyes.
"Just come here tomorrow. Your booked full!"
I hung up and I was crying by then. I walked back in Meghan's room. I fell on the floor, and sobbed.
"Meghan." I whispered.
I know I'm lucky to be in a record company and stuff, but, I can't brake my promise to Meghan. I just can't. I looked up. There was no Meghan. The window was wide open. And part of her flannel shirt was torn onto the window. She had found out.
"I had broke my promise, again."
---------------------------
Hey guys!
New chapter here! Kind of sad. I am planning to probably complete the story soon. I have a family shout of though that I forgot, to Megatronz_Unite . Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney