chapter thirty~ honeymoon gone wrong?

Charlie's POV (short)
Meghan lay asleep in my arms. The plane floated through the sky gracefully. It had been three hours. Meghan shifted around in her seat.
"Getting ready to land, fasten your seat belts" a deep voice said through the speakers throughout the plane. I fastened Meghan's seat belt for her.
The plane started going down. My ears felt like they were floating. In about five minutes the plane was gliding on the runway.
"All passengers can exit" and attendant said from the front of the plane. I shook Meghan lightly.
"Wake up" I mumbled. She shifted and stretched out her arms. She sighed drowsily. I smiled and helped her out of the seat. I got my bag and she got hers. We stepped off the plane and into the busy airport.
Meghan's POV
"I'm gonna use the bathroom" charlie said as he ran off. I sat down at a small cafe. I leaned on my elbow. I sighed a few times.
"Hey baby".
"What? Charlie?"
I turned around to see a teenager standing there. She leaned against the wall looking at me.
"It would be cool to hook up with a pop star" the teenager said.
"Get away from me!" I said.
"Come on babe. I know you want a piece of me" he said while maneuvering towards me.
"Ugh! I'm engaged!" I said while backing away.
"Who cares. You know whoever the idiot your dating is, he's missing out".
"Holy crap! Just stop!" I said while bumping against the wall. As soon as he pinned me against the wall, someone shoved him to the ground. It was charlie.
"Get off of her!" He yelled. The ten teenager ran away from the place. Charlie hugged me. I hugged him tightly and tears formed in my eyes.
"That was close" charlie said. I nodded and kissed him. We started walking again like it never happened.
We exited the airport and to the rental car place.
Charlie's POV
We entered the rental car place. We pushed ourselves through the crowd. It felt like a concert full of screaming girls. We got up to the desk eventually.
"How can I help you?" the lady asked from behind the huge desk.
"We rented a Ford Explorer" I replied. The woman typed away at her computer. She looked up at me.
"You are on the records. The car is in row 24 in section A. Here's the keys".
"Thank you" I said while grabbing the keys. Meghan was sitting on a bench outside the place. I walked out to where she was. She sat there, a bit pale. She had tear marks on her face.
"Meg? What's wrong?"
She smiled and laughed slightly. I sat next to her.
"I just can't believe that this is our honeymoon. And we're married" Meghan sniffled.
"Well it's not all a dream. I love you. Come on let's go" I said, helping her up from the bench. We walked to row 24 in section A. The blue car stood before us. I grabbed the keys and unlocked it. It was huge inside. Like really huge.
"Wow" Meghan gasped while getting in. "It's so- it's so roomy".
"You like large cars don't you?"
"Of course. This is gonna be fun" Meghan said while leaning back in the black seat. I hopped in and looked at meghan. I smiled and pecked her on the lips. She blushed a bit. I put the key in the hole and twisted it. And we were off. We drove about four or five blocks to the hotel. We got our luggage and lugged it into the lobby.
"Reservations?" The lady said.
"Yeah, charlie PUTH and Meghan trai- Meghan puth" I said.
"Here's the Keys. Room 467".
"Thanks".
We stepped in the elevator and it lifted us to the fifteenth floor. We got in the tiny hotel room and I dropped on the bed. Meghan laid down next to me.
"Meghan puth" Meghan laughed.
"Yeah" I replied.
We stared at each other. We locked hands and smiled at each other. She went on top of me and kissed me passionately. We laughed between the kisses. My phone rang, interrupting the moment.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"This is Britton. I booked your flight back home in two days! And Disneyland opens at 9:00 in the morning so be ready!" Britton said before hanging up.
"That was weird" I said. Meghan started cracking up. I don't know why, but I did to. I looked at Meghan's finger. The shiny silver ring I gave her was on it.
"It feels good to be with you" I said.
"Even better for me" Meghan replied.
We fell asleep in each others arms. It was night anyway. Before I went to sleep, I thought about not only Meghan, but us.
Next morning
Meghan's POV
"Wake up megs!"
"What?" I groaned.
"We have to get to disney land" charlie said. I got up quickly and ran to the mini fridge in the corner. I grabbed a piece of pizza and took bites out of it. I threw it away and ran into the bathroom with my clothes. I brushed my hair and put on some new clothes.
"You almost done in there?" Charlie sighed.
"Yeah" I replied while putting on makeup. Charlie kept knocking on the door. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom.
"Thank you" charlie mumbled. I smirked and filled my purse with stuff.
I was gonna text Emmy but then I remembered, she's dead. This is awkward. I texted my mom instead.
"Getting ready for disney land" I texted.
"You never told me you were going to disney land" my mom texted back instantly.
"Oh right. Charlie just proposed to me and I said yes".
"Are you forgetting me or something? You haven't told your mother that you are married".
"Sorry. I have a busy life".
"Well congratulations!"
"Thanks"
My mom stopped texting me. By then charlie was waiting for me at the door. I smiled and jogged over to him. He kissed me for about a minute. I pulled away and ran out the door. I hopped in the passengers seat of our rented car and charlie started the car. Then we were off. I stared out the window. Watching the all the tourist pushing their way through the other tourists.
"We're here Meg".
I looked out Charlie's window and there was Disney land. There were about a thousand people just at the entrance. I gasped and smiled.
"Let's go".
I got out of the car and ran to the entrance.
"Charlie hurry up!" I yelled. I laughed because he was carrying everything we brought. I ran in with our tickets.
"Tickets please" the man said.
"Here" I replied while handing the tickets to him. He smiled and I jogged through the entrance.
Time skip to the flight home
"Take off is in about a minute, buckle your seat belts" a woman said through the plane speakers.
I leaned my head against Charlie's shoulder. As the plane took off, I drifted off into a blissful sleep.
I woke up. The plane jerked around hard. I looked out the plane window. We were in the sky of a storm. I heard lightning strikes in the distance.
"All passengers put on their air masks! All passengers put on their air masks!" A voice yelled through the speakers. All the children on the plane were sobbing. They were scared of what was gonna happen.
"We have a lot of turbulence, the plane is going down! Activate your seat devices!" The same voice yelled through the speakers.
The plane was going to crash. I looked over at charlie. He was asleep. Suddenly, I couldn't breath. The oxygen flow in the plane stopped. I held my breath. I shook charlie.
"Wake up charlie! Fucking wake up!" I said, trying to get air. He woke up and held his neck because of the lack of oxygen. His face was turning red. He put on his breathing mask. I did the same. I sucked in the air from the mask. The plane shook violently. A teenager fell from his seat and face planted on the floor, with no oxygen. I screamed in my head. For a split second pain went through me, then everything was black.
I woke up again. My was pounding hard. The pain gave me bits of anxiety. I saw my surroundings. There were people all over the very withered plane. But they were all- dead. I sat up in pain. The top of the plane was not there, and the other half of the plane was- in the ocean. I remembered, charlie. I was worried out of my mind. I searched around for him, calling his name.
"Charlie! I know you can hear me!"
I finally found him. His clothes were ripped and his body was covered with burns and dirt, and soot.
"No charlie. You can't be-"
I stopped talking. Tears formed in my eyes. Repeating the word in my head.
"Dead".
I started sobbing.
"Charlie you can't leave me. I know you can hear me!"
There was no answer from him. I was screaming his name, ignoring the intense pain going through me. I felt someone putting me on a hospital bed. The last thing I saw was charlie being taken way from me. Then everything went black again.
I woke up. I was standing up. Everything was black around me. I felt no pain. I looked around.
"Hello?" I yelled. There was no answer. I kept looking around.
'Am I in some kind of hell?' I thought.
"Meghan" I heard a voice say. I recognized it. I looked in front of me. Emmy was standing there.
"Emmy? How- your dead!"
"Meghan, I'm here to talk to you before you wake up".
"What? What's happening here emmy?"
"Meghan, charlie is going to die one day".
"What! No that's not possible".
"He will soon. I'm sorry. I'm here to tell you everything is alright".
"What the fuck are you talking about! Your fucking dead!" I yelled.
"Meghan please. All I need to tell you is that you need to cherish your time with him before- he goes away".
"No no no. Your all wrong. He's not going to die Emmy" I said nervously.
"I'm sorry Meg. It's what has to happen. All I need to tell you is-
"No Emmy. Please just leave me be!"
"Cherish your time with him Meg. Trust me. I'll see you again soon" Emmy said.
I reached out my hand and tried to touch her, but before my hand touched her shoulder, she disappeared.
I woke up in the hospital bed. I heard a voice talk to me.
"You've been in a coma for a week Meg" charlie said.
I stood up and kissed him passionately. I hugged him tightly.
"Please don't go".
---------------
Hey guys!
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like a million days! I've been busy. Hope all liked this chapter. Love all who are reading.
Love,
Delaney