chapter nineteen~ a texted mistake

Meghan's POV
I was just thinking about tour. How exciting it will be when it happens. It was almost time for our netting with Britton. I looked at charlie. He was messing with his fingers.
"Is everything ok char?" I asked him.
"Yeah, just nervous" he replied.
"Why?" I said while scooting over next to him.
"I can't really tell you" he said.
"Oh okay. Just checking" I said. I grabbed his hand and we walked out to the car. We drove to hollywood office.
"You ready?" I asked Charlie. He nodded and motioned himself out of the car and out onto platform near the entrance.
"You coming?" He yelled from the platform.
"Yeah" I yelled back as I walked to the entrance. We both walked in and went to the desk.
"Meeting with Britton Bilik at 9:00 a.m." I said with a bit of a sigh.
"You are on the list, he'll be ready in five minutes" the lady said while typing on her computer.
"Thanks" I said as I sat down on the chairs in the corner.
Five minutes later......
"Your appointment is ready" the lady said. I nodded and walked down the hall to Briton's office. I opened the door and Britton had a smile on his face.
"There you are! We need to talk" Britton said.
"What do you got for us this time" I said while laughing a bit.
"The Marvin Gaye video has already hit 10k views in the past day!" Britton said with excitement.
"Really?!" Charlie said shyly.
"Yes really! You guys can go on tour now!" Britton said.
"Oh my gosh Britton- this is amazing!" I said while hugging him.
"That's not all, we got paid 200,000 dollars for the video, so you guys get to do whatever activities you want during tour ext.!" Britton said.
"This is just- this is just to much luck!" I said while jumping up and down slightly.
"This is amazing" Charlie said.
"I knew you guys would be happy, so tour starts at 8:00 tonight, first concert is in Sonoma" Britton said.
"Okay we'll meet you in the parking lot at 8:00" I said with excitement.
"Excited to see you guys tonight on stage!" Britton said before we walked out of the room.
"Charlie we did it! We are back on tour!" I said.
"I know, it's going to be amazing with you" he replied. I hugged him for minutes.
"We should get ready for tonight!" I said while pulling him towards the exit.
Charlie's POV (short)
At the hotel.....
"Tour is on once more for charlie puth and Meghan trainor tonight at 8:30" the reporter said on the news. "I'm sure they are excited for their concert in Sonoma because I know thousands of fans are".
"Here that Meg?" I said. She was texting on her phone and was laughing a bit at something.
"Yeah, people are dying to see us, that's what makes me happy" she said.
"Well we have five hours until we have to go, I'm excited".
"I'm sure you are char" Meghan said with a giggle.
"I'm going to use the bathroom then get some food at the food court" Meghan said while walking towards the bathroom. "And my friend Emmy is coming over when I get back, so if you want to get out of this place your welcome to".
"I'll probably take a walk" I said as she went into the bathroom. Meghan went out of the bathroom and walked out of the hotel room.
Meghan's POV
I walked out and took a deep breath. I walked out and into the food court. There was really no one there. Just a few people leaving with their food. I went up to the counter.
"Cheese pizza medium sized please" I asked the lady.
"Let me see your credit card" she said. I dug into my purse and found it at the bottom next to my wallet. I pulled it out and set it on the counter.
"Here's your number, 28, when I call it your pizzas ready" she said while handing me a small slip that had my number on it.
"Thank you" I said while heading towards a table to wait.
I had sat their fiddling with my fingers for about two minutes until I saw the shadow of someone in front of me.
"Hey girl" the guy said. The man looked a bit like Scott, but he had blue eyes and was more buff. "Name's Brian, and you are?"
"Sorry but I don't give out my name to random people" I said.
"I think your cool, meet me here at 7:00" he said while writing something on my slip of paper the lady gave me.
"Here's my phone number".
"I can't accept that, I have someone to love already" I said.
"Name at least?" He said.
"Meghan, but that's all I'm telling you" I said.
"Well I'll see you tonight Meghan" he said before walking out of the place. I went onto my phone and entered the number, regretting it so much. I wanted to see what he'd say.
"So Brian, what are you doing now?" I Texted him.
"I'm getting ready to see u again" he replied. That saying hit my mind. I remembered charlie. If he new i was texting with someone he didn't know he wouldn't trust me anymore.
"28!" The lady yelled. I ran to the counter and grabbed the pizza box. I ran back to the hotel room as fast as I could.
Charlie's POV
It seemed like it had been hours since she had been gone. All that was on tv was just weird stuff. I went on my phone and received a message. Someone had started a group chat with me. It was someone called Brian and Meghan. I looked at the texts.
"So Brian, what are you doing now?" Meghan said as the first text.
"Waiting to see u again" the guy responded.
"See you again! Again?!" I said with some anger. "She's with another-
"I'm back char" Meghan said from the doorway. I hid my phone under my leg and acted casual.
"So what kind of pizza did you get?" I asked, trying to keep the worried look off my face.
"Cheese obviously!" She said playfully. I felt my phone vibrate under my leg. I pulled it out slightly and it was a text from Brian.
"I just got a text, hang on" Meghan said while pulling out her phone.
"I got one too" I said. I looked at my phone to see what they were texting.
"Three more hours until we get to see each other! So excited!" Brian texted.
"I don't know if I can make it" Meghan texted back.
"That's horrible. Why" he texted.
"Because I have a boyfriend Brian" she said with a sad emoji face.
"Well he wouldn't mind if I went on walk with you, would he? Just make an excuse" Brian said.
"I am coming just got to figure out a way" Meghan said before she stopped texting and put her phone down.
I had to tell her.
-----------------
Hey guys!
Made this chapter longer this time! Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney