chapter twenty five~ tradgedy

Meghan's POV
I woke up tangled with charlie. I  untangled myself and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled lightly.
"We have to go on tour today" I whispered. He nodded. I slowly pushed myself to get ready. Then I remembered that my stuff wasn't here.
"Darnet" I said.
"What?" Charlie said drowsily.
"All my stuff is in the hotel room. And who knows what might happen if we try to get it!" I stressed.
"Calm down Meg, just ignore them" charlie said.
"I can't! I cannot face them after all they've done to me!" I yelled. A tear slipped down my face.
"Your making a big deal out of this Meghan" Charlie said while hugging me.
"In sorry, I just- we have to leave in thirty minutes for tour" I sniffled.
"It's okay, I'll just get the stuff" Charlie replied.
"I'm going with you then" I said.
"Okay" he said while pulling himself out of the hug.
At the hotel....
I walked down the quiet lobby of the hotel. I walked over to the elevator and pressed the top button.
"Come on" I said to myself. The elevator opened. I jumped back at what I saw. It was Emmy. Her mascara was smeared all over her eyes. I was screaming at her in my head but really I just stood there. I took one step. She never took her eyes off me. I stepped in and the elevator doors closed.
"Meg-
"Don't talk to me Emmy". She put her head down. I looked at her swollen belly.
"She's pregnant?!" I screamed in my mind.
"Your, having a baby?" I mumbled.
"Yeah" she laughed sadly.
"Why are you here then?" I asked. I felt bad for her. I needed to know answers.
"Brian- he cheated on me" she said, starting to cry.
"I knew it. He did this to me now to you?!" I said angrily.
"I found him with her and we got in a fight. He kicked me out".
"How are you going to raise the baby then?" I said. She shook her head.
"I'm sorry Emmy" I said. I hugged her.
"I forgive you". Suddenly, the elevator started shaking. Tiny medal pieces fell from the ceiling.
"What's happening?!" Emmy panicked. I closed my eyes.
Emmy fell to the ground. She screamed.
Emmys POV (very very short)
I fell to the ground in pain. My stomach started to bleed. I had lost my baby. I screamed and cried at the same time.
"Emmy!" Meghan yelled. I heard a snap and I felt the earth falling below me. I held the bar for my life. We kept falling down the Empty shaft. I saw Meghan on the floor, blood all over.
"Nooooo!" I screamed. Suddenly, the elevator hit the floor. Pure pain flew right through me for a split second. And then everything went black.
Meghan's POV
I woke up. I was in a big pile of rubble. I felt dry and out of life. Blood covered every part of my body. My head pounded. It felt like I was just about to blow a fusion in my brain. I turned my head slowly. It hurt so much. I saw the dead body of Emmy. Her hand was locked with mine. Her face was so pale it wasn't even skin. A dry tear slipped out of me. I couldn't move. I heard sirens. A figure knelt down beside me. The figure picked me up and carried me to the ambulance.
At the hospital.....
I woke up again. My vision unblurred quickly. I had a breathing mask on. I felt the cold hand of someone.
"Meghan". I looked over. I saw charlie. His eyes were puffy and swollen from tears. I felt the touch of him. I grasped his hand with all my strength.
"Meghan, your okay" he sniffled. I smiled lightly. Suddenly, a doctor rushed in and lead charlie out of the room.
Charlie's POV
I walked out with the doctor.
"She's okay" I said. You don't have to tell me anything".
"Yes I do. She is not in a very stable condition right now. Her bones are still not strong enough yet from being paralyzed". "Your lucky her legs are still fine".
"When will she be able to go home?" I said.
"Tonight possibly".
"I need her now. I need her" I replied.
"I'm sorry sir, but we can't let her go in this condition" the doctor said.
"I'll promise that she will be okay".
---------------------
Hey guys!
This chapter is made from a request so that's why it's kind of different from the story line. You can leave other requests too. Love all who are reading.
Love,
Delaney