chapter four~ I have to go

Meghan's POV
I laid on my bed. Smiling from the feeling of Charlie. Everything really was unimaginable I thought about nothing but him till my phone rang. I picked it up and answered.
"Hello?" I said.
"Meghan I have big news" my manager Becky said excitedly.
"What now" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Drum roll please" Becky said while I heard a drumroll in the back round.
"Becky don't" I said a bit annoyed. She did this all the time.
" your going on tour for the summer!" Becky screamed through the phone.
"Why did you have to scream?" I said.
"Because I can" she replied. "So what do you say?"
I thought about how I would have to leave Charlie.
"Um, can you take no for an answer?" I said to Becky, still annoyed.
"What very important thing that you can't miss?" Becky said.
"It's kind of- she cut me off
"Is it something not important like your new boyfriend trending on Instagram?" Becky said.
"Um something like that" I said with a frown on my face.
"Ugh Meghan, we're talking career saving here, not some freaking guy" she said angry a bit. "If you want to be on stage ever again you do this tour".
"Becky you don't understand" I whined.
"I do understand Meghan. You need to let it go" Becky yelled.
"Fine you b- she cut me off again.
"Don't say it Meghan, this is only for your own good" Becky said before hanging up.
I slammed my head on my pillow. Multiple years filled my eyes. I ran out the door, not caring what I looked like. I got in my car and drove to Charlie's house.

Charlie's POV
I was watching undercover boss when I heard banging at the door. I turned off the tv and walked to it. I opened the door to see Meghan. Tears in her eyes and her mascara was smeared a bit.
"Wow Meghan it's okay" I whispered to her while holding her in my arms.
"Charlie" she sniffled.
I led her into my house and sat her on my bed.
"What's wrong Meghan?" I said to her in a baby voice.
"I can't say this to you" she said in between sniffles.
"Meghan, I love you, you can tell me anything" I said to her.
She looked up at me with puppy eyes.
"I have to leave you" she said then started sobbing again.
I frowned at her. I was shocked at this.
"I knew you wouldn't understand" Meghan said in between sobs.
"Meghan, I need to know why" I said strictly.
"I am going on tour, I'll be gone for God knows how long" Meghan replied.
"Oh, well then I guess I can deal with it" I said kind of depressed.
"I want to be with you Charlie, I don't want to leave you, I love you" Meghan said while looking me right in the eye.
"I love you too Meghan, but I can't have you leave me here again" I said while tears formed in my eyes.
"I love you so much" Meghan said to me.
"I love you too" I said.
We hugged for who knows how long. I just never wanted it to end. I looked down at her and kissed her passionately. She kissed back.
"I love you" I said to her in between kisses.
She smiled lightly.
A few hours later I woke up. Meghan wasn't there. There was note on the cabinet. It said:
"I have to leave tomorrow night for my tour. You are truly amazing. Also, meet me at my house tonight. I have a surprise".
I smiled and then laid back down on the couch. I closed my eyes. Keep saying her beautiful name.
Meghan
------------------------
Hey guys!
Long chapter kind of. I hope you liked this chapter. I enjoyed writing it for you guys. Request in the comments.
Love,
Delaney