chapter thirteen~ Hollywood adventures

Charlie's POV
I helped Meghan up the steps and into the hotel. Our bags took up most of our walking space. "Um, we took room 300, floor 3, Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth" Meghan said quietly. "You guys are on the list apparently, here are your keys, room 2B" the old lady said. "We'll take your luggage sir" said a doorman before taking the bags out of my hand. I grasped Meghan's hand as we stepped into the elevator. No one was in there. "We finally made it to somewhere safe" Meghan laughed. "Yep, this place can't crash into a truck" I replied.
"I guess" Meghan said before pulling me out of the elevator. We walked over a few halls until we saw our room. Meghan stuck her hand inside her bag. She dug out a small key with a label on it. She stuck it into the keyhole and turned it. The door slid open. "What are we waiting for?" She said before jogging in. The hotel room wasn't big. A 4 foot flat screen tv on a cupboard with drawers. The bathroom was on the right to the nightstand. There was a small table with a flower pot and chairs in the corner. A mini fridge was in right by the closet next to a microwave with a plug in stove next to it. "Nice place" I said while randomly walking around. Meghan nodded with a stare. "What are you staring at?" I asked. She made a slight frown. I looked around and noticed what she was staring at. The bed. There was only one bed. "Uhhhh, are we supposed to, uhhh, sleep in that, together?" I said awkwardly with my hands going in random directions. "I hope this is not awkward for you charlie" she said.
"Uhh, no no no, I'll be completely fine" I mumble before taking off my coat.
Meghan's POV
I actually was happy there was one bed. I thought it would help us kind of heal our love from the past events. But I knew it was awkward for charlie. He probably didn't feel comfortable doing this. Maybe it's just because he is still thinking about what happened with Bethany. "Charlie, are you still thinking about Bethany?" I said.
"Well, maybe, but no, okay yes. She said she would come back, and I don't want to lose you again" he said.
"Charlie, if she ever comes again, I will still love you, I will always love you, you don't have to worry" I said before hugging him. He kissed me softly before going into the bathroom. I dropped on the bed and thought about tomorrow. Tomorrow I wanted to do something with Charlie. I wanted to make him happy. He exited the bathroom. He dropped on the bed next to me and smiled at me. I scored over and kissed him. "I want you to be happy Charlie" I mumbled.
"With you I always will" he mumbled back to me before falling into a peaceful sleep.
The morning
I woke up to see charlie asleep. It was seven in the morning. Charlies eyes were beautiful even when they were closed. I got up and slowly opened the mini fridge. There was a burrito. I grabbed it and slapped it onto a plate. I sat on a chair and just uselessly took huge bites out of the burrito.
"Good morning babe" Charlie said into my ear. I jumped at his voice because I thought he was asleep. "Charlie! You scared me!" I said playfully while lightly punching him in the arm. "So what are we doing today?" Charlie asked.
"We're going to break out of our shell, and go somewhere" I said while sitting next to Charlie on the bed.
"Oh, so we're going to do something fun today?" He asked.
"Yes, and you'll like it" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.
A few hours later.....
"C'mon Meghan you look perfect" Charlie yelled through the door.
"Charlie I'm not, I look like a freak" I said with tears.
"You are beautiful, you don't have to cover yourself with more makeup and cry about it" he said with a sigh.
"That man insulted me for my looks, and my music, it's hurtful!" I yelled.
"Meghan he is just a freak who likes to troll people, he's homeless for god's sake" Charlie said.
"Your supposed to be supporting me Charlie!" I cried. I heard the door slam open. "Meghan, you need to calm down, your beautiful and very talented" Charlie comforted me.
"I'm new to insulting stuff, I just block the people who are haters online, but I can't block real people!" I cried just a bit more before getting up again. "I'm sorry charlie, I just am new to this stuff ok?" I said before walking out the hotel door.
Charlie's POV
I waited there for a second until I heard Meghan's voice call for me. I caught up with her and held her hand, and we walked through the lobby and out to the open streets. "So what are we doing first?" I asked Meghan. She pointed to the place down the street. Skandia. It was my favorite place as a kid. Mae walked to it and we were immediately were covers with fans. Meghan was signing stuff and I was just being awkward. People were screaming our ship name Marlie. I singed a few things before leading Meghan out of the crowd. "This is going to be fun!" I said before pulling her to the desk.
"Two laser tag tickets please" I said while handing him money. He handed us our tickets and we went in line for the laser tag. There were mostly little boys there that were eight year olds. The doors opened and we ran in to get our laser vest on. We weren't doing teams so Meghan was kind of nervous. "Why are you so nervous babe?" I said.
"This might sound weird to you, but I've never done laser tag before" she mumbled the last part.
"You haven't?" "Well I'll help you, just shoot a laser at people with your gun here to get them out. Remember to hide though because they can get you too" I said. She nodded. "Will you stay with me at first?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her on the cheek.
"Aww, people kissing here, you guys are losers!" A fat kid yelled at us. Meghan laughed under her breath. We ran in and the course was huge. I had never seen anything like it before.
"C'mon Meghan the game is starting" I whispered. "Go!!" I employee yelled. I took Meghan's hand and ran into a passageway. I saw a thick tree and hid behind it. "I'm gonna go over to that fake tree, just stay here and shoot some people!" I told Meghan. She nodded and I quickly was spotted by another fat kid. He shot at me a thousand times. And I was knocked out of the game for five minutes. Meghan ran out and shot the kid more times that he shot me. "You suck!" The kid yelled before sitting down. I grabbed Meghan and ran to a secret passage way I remembered from my childhood.
"No one will find us here" I said.
"This is pretty fun, after this you wanna get some pizza from the bar when we're done?" Meghan asked.
"Sure, I'd like that" I replied. "Stay here Meghan, we're going to have to split up for the rest of the game, you can go, but I would stay her for a few more minutes" I whispered.
Meghan's POV
charlie ran off. I started sweating. I ran as fast as I could the other direction. I ran into a kid who was just sitting there. "Aren't you Meghan trainor?" The boy asked.  I nodded my head. "I don't like charlie puth, his songs are gross" the boy said. I became mad at this. I am not gonna let this kid get away with that. I shot him with the laser and ran out. He ran after me, I saw charlie hiding In a corner, shooting at somebody. "There's 39 seconds left charlie" I said. Suddenly I heard the countdown. We needed one more point to win. 10,9,8,7,6, I heard the countdown. We saw a kid shooting at somebody. I aimed and shot, but I missed. "Come on Meg!" Charlie yelled. "You can do it". 5,4,3 the countdown person said. I aimed and shot at the kid an I hit him. 3,2,1 out! The countdown yelled. Charlie hugged me. "You did it".
We ran out of the place and went to get the pizza.
Charlie's POV
we sat at the table talking about laser tag and what pizza we were going to get. The waiter came. "What can I get you?" He asked.
"I'll have a dr. Pepper and she'll have and ice tea" I replied.
"Would you like to order your food with your drinks?" The waiter asks while writing on his notepad.
"Sure, well have a small-medium sized cheese pizza" I asked.
"Coming right up" the waiter said before disappearing into the kitchen. Not more than 10 minutes, the foods and drinks were hear. Meghan thanked him and took a massive bite out of her pizza. "Wow, you must be hungry" I laughed. She smiled and kept eating more pizza. Once we were done eating and drinking we just sat there. "That was really good" I laughed. She nodded and looked at something with a frown. A sticky note was on the table. She pulled it of and became wide eyed. She gave it to me and I became shocked. It said:
Hello hot girl,
I wanted to say that you look really hot. And if we could hang out. FYI I need money. I know this is bad flirting but who cares. All that cares it that love is in the air.
Love The waiter BTW my name is Wayne. Xoxoxo
"What the frick?" I said.
"This is really creepy, let's get out of here" meghan said before walking out.
"So what now?" I asked. She motioned for the arcade. We went to the air hockey. Meghan put three quarters in and the game started. She was really good at this. She beat me at the two games we played. We played a few more games and we laughed and had so much fun. We went to the claw machine and I won her a blue teddy bear with a little heart on its chest.
"Anything else we want to do?" I said.
"It's already 5:00, we should head back" Meghan said before hugging me. We walked out and talked about our time there. We went home and waited, waited for another day.
-----------------
Hey guys!
This is a really long chapter. I had to fit everything in. I made this a happy chapter. Hope all enjoyed.
Love,
Delaney