chapter twelve~Back on business

Charlie's POV
I took Meghan in my arms and she laid her head on my shoulder. We walked towards the exit. When we exited I saw Bethany, she was in handcuffs and was thrown into a police car. I walked over to he officer. "What is she arrested?" I asked.
"Because she harassed you and Meghan here, completely against rules" the officer said. I walked back with Meghan to the parking lot. Right when we hit the parking lot, I remembered Becky. "Meghan, where's Becky?" I said. "Shoot" she said and ran back in the studio. I ran with her, trying to keep up. I stopped by the vending machine to catch my breath. I heard Meghan asking a million questions about Becky to the lady at the desk and didn't get answers. "Charlie come on we have to find Becky!" She said nervously to me. I grabbed her hand and ran with her. We ran into Britton's office. "Hey, why are you guys in a rush?" He said.
"Britton I need to know where Becky is!" Meghan said with both anger and nervousness. Britton made a sad face and looked away. "Nobody told you?" He said.
"Told us what?" I said.
"Are you sure you guys won't act up?" He said before taking a deep breath, more like a sigh. "We promise" I said.
"Okay, when your tourbus got stolen-
"OUR TOR BUS GOT STOLEN?!" Meghan said. I lightly punched her in the arm. "Sorry" she said.
"When your tourbus got stolen by the unidentified person, Becky saw it all" Britton said. He noticed her calling the cops and grabbed her, we couldn't find her until yesterday morning". "The cops found her- found her dead". Britton's eyes got a bit watery. Meghan was crying. "Meghan it's okay" i comforted her while hugging her. "Charlie, we don't have a manager, no tour no singing no nothing, and she made me who I am, I can't lose her" she cried. "Meghan you need to calm down, anybody could be our new manager" I said. Meghan ran out of the room. "So much for not acting up" Britton said. I ran out after her. "Meghan come back!" I yelled. I got her and she hugged me tight. "You know that we will be alright, right?" She said. "Nothing is impossible" I said before walking her back to the office.
Briton's POV
I felt bad for Meghan. I know she is an emotional girl, but sometimes we has to be. I got my phone out and called one of the administrators. "Hello this is Britton, I need a new tourbus and new budgets" I said strictly.
"Names?" The administrator said.
"Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor, you need to set up a tour schedule budget for this Saturday, when we stopped the tour we got a lot of bad rates" I said.
"I'll tell the employees and I'll have them get to work" the administrator said before hanging up. Meghan and Charlie walked back in here. I told them the news. "Your going on tour again!" I said. Meghan hugged me and I hugged her back. It felt so good to do something for her that made her happy. "Thank you Britton, and I wanted to ask you something" she said. I nodded. "I want you to be our new manager!" She said. "Sure! I'll have to work out my budget and slow things a bit but I'm willing to do that" I said. "So when are we going on tour?" Charlie said.
"This Saturday, but till then I'll have facility management rent out a hotel for you guys" I said.
"Thanks Britton, really" Meghan said before walking out of the room with Charlie. I smiled and called the nearest hotel.
-----------------
Hey guys!
Sorry this is kind of a short chapter, only 639 words, but I still hope you like it. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney