chapter twenty six~ ruined again

Charlie's POV
I spent the night at the hospital again. The doctors kept saying that she still wasn't stable enough. Hopefully the right answer will be given.
"Charlie puth please" the doctor said. I nodded and walked with him out to the hallway.
"Yes?" I replied.
"She is stable enough to leave today. If there's any pain just bring her back".
"Okay, so we can leave now?" I said.
"You have to get her medicine first. She'll need something to help her bones, and for anxiety" the doctor said while writing on a sheet of paper. "Take this to the pharmacy and get the medicine, and we'll wheel her to you".
"Okay" I mumbled. He smiled and handed me the sheet of paper. I started walking down the hall.
"Hey charlie" I heard someone say.
"Who is that?" I said to myself. I turned around and saw Bethany.
"What are you doing here?" She said while playing with her fingers like they were rag dolls.
"I'm not falling into one of your traps again Bethany" I said. I noticed that she was in a hospital gown. And she had a little tag that had her name on it. It also said 'mental hospital of berry dale'. Berry dale was in another state.
"Holy crap" I said to myself. "She escaped a mental home and came all the way here?!"
"You want to go together?" She said with a creepy smile. Pure insanity ran through her.
"Bethany, please. Your not supposed to be here".
"I went insane for you" Bethany said before running towards me. She got me and kissed me. I noticed that she was so skinny you could actually see her bones. I was in pure fear. This wasn't supposed to happen.
A bunch of doctors ran to her and pulled her off of me. Her insane smile stared at me while she was strapped to a medical bed. I was screaming inside but was fine on the outside. I brushed it off, which was hard to do, and kept walking.
I arrived at the pharmacy and waited for an eternity for my name to get called. I got the medicine and walked back to the hospital room.
"I guess she's ready to go. Take this if anything goes wrong" the doctor said.
"Thanks" I mumbled. I grabbed the sheet of paper and went into the room witch Meghan was in.
Meghan's POV
I saw the door open. Charlie walked in with a few pieces of paper in his hand. A tear ran down his face. He ran to me and took my breathing mask off. He kissed me. I recognized his kiss.
"Ready to go Meg?"
"I love you" I replied. He picked me up and put me on my feet. I was a little week at first but then I was fine.
"Let's go".
"You know what happened to me?" Charlie said.
"What?" I mumbled.
"Bethany is in a mental home and tried to attack me".
"That's something" I laughed. We just were quiet the rest of the time.
Back at the motel....
Me and charlie just talked and laughed for about two hours. It felt so good to not be in the hospital. My phone started ringing loudly. I picked it up and held it to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Meghan, I have news" Britton said, sounding like he was out of breath.
"What?" I replied.
"The freaking mayor of this town wants to meet you".
"What?!" I replied.
"Yes, he wants you to sing to prove that your ready for tour" Britton said.
"But he has nothing to do with my tour".
"He's the one who is going to pay for it and pay for the bus and miscellaneous things" he replied.
"Oh, well when is it?" I said.
"In forty minutes! Go get ready!"
"Ok" I said before hanging up.
"What's the rush Meg?" Charlie asked.
"I have to sing for the mayor" I said while cleaning off my clothes.
"What time?"
"Like now!" I replied. He got his leather jacket on and got his phone.
"Come on!" I said. He nodded and we jogged out to the car.
At the mayor's office........
"Well hello ms. Trainor" the mayor said in his deep voice.
"Nice meeting you" I said. Britton was giving me a thumbs up from the corner of the room.
"Dear future husband-
I felt a sharp pain in my throat. I kept trying to sing  but it hurt my throat to much. I fell to the floor.
Charlie's POV (very short)
I ran to Meghan. She was crying on the floor. I took her in my arms.
"What's wrong Meg?" I said. She looked at me and opened her mouth. She put her hand on her throat. I could tell she couldn't talk. There was something wrong.
"What's wrong with her charlie?" Britton panicked.
"Her voice, she can't talk" I replied. Meghan sobbed into my shoulder.
"I'm calling an ambulance" Britton said.
"No! Don't do that!" I yelled. She put her phone down and kept panicking.
"That's it I'm done" the mayor said while exiting the room.
"Everything will be okay".
----------------
Hey guys!
Hope all liked this chapter. Kinda short. By the way, I am kind of on hold with 'my one true love'. Love all who are reading!
Love,
Delaney