Chapter six- And, am I-

Meghan's POV
"His name was Charlie." The girl said with tears welling up in her eyes.
"The truth?"
She nodded.
"He was, my brother."
I wasn't to shocked yet, but somehow I knew things were gonna get more emotional.
"Your brother?" I uttered.
"He, he- he was an amazing guy. He and I were pretty close. But- but one day, he came home and he told me all about this blond girl with a huge bass, and a beautiful face. He mentioned he loved her, as soon as he saw her. And, he heard she was a popstar. And, next day he came home late with news, that he wrote a song with her and kinda like- yeah. So I was mad, but this might be a whole new life for him, so I didn't say anything. Then, soon he's on tour and gets in a crash and almost all his life, all these things were with- you. Then he proposed, and you said yes. And, many things. Then, you were pregnant.
And he was accepted to go on tour so he would miss his daughter's birth. And at the end, you lay beside him, watching him die." The girl said, all in one breath.
"Oh my god."
Tears formed in my eyes. I had forgot my whole life.
I had forgot him.
The girl showed me a picture. I cried even more looking at it.
It was him, holding me close during our wedding party. More tears welled up in my eyes.
"I'm Mikaela." The girl said.
"And, am I-
"You."
---------------
Omg this is such a short chapter. Sorry I'll continue soon. Thankyou for almost 3k reads. Future updates coming soon!!!
Love you all!! 😘☺️
Love,
Delaney