chapter three~ Marvin gaye

Meghan's POV
I looked at the time. It was 6:15
"Charlie!" I said to myself. K quickly put my makeup on and got dressed again. I was brushing my hair when I heard the knock on the door. I dropped what I was doing and ran to the door. I took a drab breath and straitened the wrinkle on my skirt. I opened the door to see Charlie standing there.
"Come in" I said awkwardly.
"You didn't have to get real dressed up" he said, laughing a bit.
He walked in and looked around the place.
"It's not much, I am trying to save money" I said while I walked down the hall.
"Save money for what" he said.
"College or something like that" I said while sitting down on my bed.
He sat down at my keyboard and messed around with the tones. I sat next to him and put my hand on the dashboard.
"So what are we doing?" I said.
"I wrote some lyrics and some notes, you will basically help me edit them" he  mumbled a bit.
I read the lyrics and the music. They were pretty good. But needed some changes.
We worked on the song for a few hours straight. We decided it should be a duet. And made changes in the lyrics.
"I think it's done" Charlie said with a smile.
"Let's sing it" I said a bit strictly.
He started singing. I thought about how good his voice was. I snapped out of my trance when it was my turn to sing.
"I'm like a dog without a bone" I sang. "I just want you for my own".
As the song went on we stared and smiled at each other.
At the end of the song, I leaned in closer to him. As we hit the last note our faces were centimeters away.

Charlie's POV
I knew what was going to happen. I knew she remembered me.
"I remember you" I whispered to her.
"Me too" she said.
She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. It felt like, I don't know how to describe it. I led her to the couch and she kissed me more. It felt like just when we were teenagers. But it felt better. 
"Promise to never leave me again" I said to her.
"Promise" she replied.
We kept on kissing till I don't know 10:00?
I woke up tangled with Meghan. I untangled myself from her. I kissed her and saw her smile.
"Bye Meghan" I whispered to her.
I walked out smiling. Just thinking about
Us
--------------------------
Hey guys!
I decided to get them back together yay! Leave a request in the comments for what you want me to write In next chapter.
And remember to check out Megatronz_Unite she is awesome!
Love,
Delaney