Chapter twelve~ Christmas

This is finally going to be a happy chapter
Meghan's POV
the next day, it was going to be Christmas. I didn't really want to celebrate, since of all that's been going on. But Mikaela told me that it's the holidays, it might cheer you up. Nothing's impossible, I guess. Sydney just started to walk. The doctors said it's very unusual to be walking at the age of two. But I went with it. Okay, so I had so much on my mind. Three days till Christmas, here's my list for everyone
Stephen: tv
Justin: hover board, gift cards
Mikaela: modern white girl phone case ( since the other one broke ), Starbucks gift cards
Ryan: motorcycle? A lot of gift cards
Kelli: make up to make her look younger
Gary: Beatles Album ( don't think they sell those anymore )
Sydney: baby toys
Charlie:
I stopped to think. I haven't even been associated with Charlie since the last shot of my show. I don't have his number, and where could he be? At a local coffee shop?
"Meghan, do you have a list for Christmas? I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow."
Mikaela walked in, and startled me.
"Um, no. You don't have to get me anything,"
I looked away.
"Okay, just call me."
There was something I wanted for Christmas, though. And I'm sure you could've guessed it by now. It isn't being famous again, no. It isn't me living for a thousand years. No, it's Charlie. He's alive, and I want is him. Heard of the song 'all I want for Christmas is you', well, I wish I could be singing it at the top of my lungs, so hopefully charlie will just appear. Buts it's impossible. I grabbed the list off stuff and shuffled out the door, towards my car. I was about to cry, but I blared music in my car so no one would hear me.
I arrived at the local shopping center, in down town walnut creek. My fav place. I got out of my car, and walked to the elevator. I stepped in. A lady that was about the same age as me stepped in, too. She had long black hair, it was curled. And she had a leather jacket on and a shirt with a skull on it. She wore all ripped up jeans, too. The only thing that caught my attention was her blue eyes, strong blue eyes. The girl looked up from her phone and made a movement like she was about to faint.
"Wait, aren't you Meghan trainor?"
I never thought I would hear that ever again in my life.
"Umm, yeah.."
"I used to be a big fan till I discovered dub step, and because you like, lost your husband and stuff."
Now I wanted to faint.
"Um,"
"Shy? Thought you were famous."
"Um, just talking about Charlie."
I felt like an idiot. I could've swore my cheeks were red also.
"I'm Sky." Said the girl, reaching out for my hand.
"Cool."
"We're totally friends, now. Aren't we?" Sky said, looking like it was obvious.
"Um, okay."
"Come on, I'm your friend now. Stop acting like a shy girl. Your boss, girl. Now, get outta the elevator and follow meh."
I had a bad feeling about this.
"Watch'a shoppin' for?"
"Christmas, of course."
"Forget that, we're going to California pizza kitchen girl. Mazin' food there."
I was now with her since she said the word 'pizza'.
We walked in. She sat down at a table, and I sat down across from her.
"Girl, you going to be filled up after this."
a waitress with long blond hair like mine walked up.
"How may I help you ladies?"
"pizza, cheese, cheese pizza." Sky said.
"I'll have a diet-"
"She'll have some dr. Pepper."
The waitress nodded and walked into the kitchen.
"I was going to say beer, but your not in party mode yet."
"What?"
"Never mind. You know, I know when the pizzas going to be here, since I have this pizza attraction thing, I can smell our pizza from a mile away."
"Cool."
"Come on, megs. You need to be more talkative."
She was right, mostly.
She stopped suddenly. She said, "three two, one."
Then the pizza was here.
"That's amazing!"
She smiled and grabbed a slice of pizza. She shoved it in her mouth like it was a donut hole.
"Your cool, I guess."
"Haven't heard anything else!" Sky said as she look so dazed that she could've been hypnotized bye the pizza it's self.

After that lovely, let me correct that word... Pizza dinner, she led me to nord strom.
"Girl, the goth section is my favorite place here!"
She forced me to come with her. I saw the goth section. You picture it. What I'm saying, I don't even have to picture it. It's just black. Black. While I stood dazed, Sky almost had a nervous break down from all the accessories that weren't jewelry. She went over to the choker section and looked at them.
"They stocked the shelves with new ones. Every time!"
She picked off the shelf a black lace choker with a cross in the middle.
"Perfect." I heard her whisper.
I almost fell to the ground. Hearing the word perfect wasn't very good for me right now. Some how I couldn't feel my legs anymore, and hot breath that I knew was Charlie's filled the section. Then I heard a "are you okay dude?"
And sky was staring right at me. "Yeah I'm fine."
She had already got some goth clothes and jewelry.
"Perfect shirts, perfect everything here."
"Can you not say the word perfect please," I begged.
"You hold a grudge against it or something?"
"No it's just...."
And I fainted.
Hey guys. I have to delete My app again. This might be the last update I ever do. Thank you for all the support and things you guys have done to make me smile. Thank you all again. Good bye friends.
~mtrain_bae